Keysigning: please submit your keys
It's that time of the year again. I have updated the keysigning bits and pieces to accept keys for next year's keysigning event. Same procedure as last year: if you intend to participate in the keysigning event, please submit the keys you'd like to have signed to ksp.fosdem.org. If you're using GnuPG, that can be easily accomplished with: % gpg --keyserver ksp.fosdem.org --send-key <your-keyid> Please check that your key was correctly submitted by pointing a webbrowser at http://ksp.fosdem.org/. If your key is missing after you submitted it, send me an email and I'll try to find out what's up. Key submissions close Monday before FOSDEM to give me some time to try to remember how I generated the lists again. Get submitting! - Philip -- Philip Paeps Senior Reality Engineer Ministry of Information
On 2011-12-18 20:58:32 (+0100), Philip Paeps <philip@fosdem.org> wrote:
It's that time of the year again. I have updated the keysigning bits and pieces to accept keys for next year's keysigning event.
Like last year, I'm also generating a graph of the submissions rate. It's a bit depressing at the moment: http://ksp.fosdem.org/graphs/submissions.png. Once I figure out what's wrong with Karlheinz access to the server, his graphs will likely be there again as well! - Philip -- Philip Paeps Senior Reality Engineer Ministry of Information
On 12/23/2011 12:02 PM, Philip Paeps wrote:
Like last year, I'm also generating a graph of the submissions rate. It's a bit depressing at the moment: http://ksp.fosdem.org/graphs/submissions.png. You need a page for the keysigning party on the main page leftnav under "Practical Information"... Then we can (micro)blog it to gain visibility.
HTH, --Tom
On 2011-12-23 13:16:12 (-0600), Tom Marble <tmarble@info9.net> wrote:
On 12/23/2011 12:02 PM, Philip Paeps wrote:
Like last year, I'm also generating a graph of the submissions rate. It's a bit depressing at the moment: http://ksp.fosdem.org/graphs/submissions.png.
You need a page for the keysigning party on the main page leftnav under "Practical Information"... Then we can (micro)blog it to gain visibility.
I have no idea what any of this means. I guess you're talking about the website or something? Someone who knows what you mean can probably take care of this. I'm not smart enough to do webby things. - Philip -- Philip Paeps Senior Reality Engineer Ministry of Information
On 2011-12-23 22:58:20 (+0100), Philip Paeps <philip@fosdem.org> wrote:
On 2011-12-23 13:16:12 (-0600), Tom Marble <tmarble@info9.net> wrote:
On 12/23/2011 12:02 PM, Philip Paeps wrote:
Like last year, I'm also generating a graph of the submissions rate. It's a bit depressing at the moment: http://ksp.fosdem.org/graphs/submissions.png.
You need a page for the keysigning party on the main page leftnav under "Practical Information"... Then we can (micro)blog it to gain visibility.
I have no idea what any of this means. I guess you're talking about the website or something? Someone who knows what you mean can probably take care of this. I'm not smart enough to do webby things.
Has someone dealt with the website yet? Still a couple of weeks to submit your keys. Be there or be elsewhere! - Philip -- Philip Paeps Senior Reality Engineer Ministry of Information
participants (2)
-
Philip Paeps -
Tom Marble