Hello! First of all a big thank you to all speakers, devroom organizers and all other volunteers that make this event possible. Also a big thank you for all our visitors. Without all of you FOSDEM would not be. As staff member and building responsible for the UA, UB and UC, I especially would like to thank devroom managers from the U building which did an exemplary job with their devrooms this year, saving us several hours of cleaning time. It is very much appreciated! Up to an even better FOSDEM next year! Philippe
On Sun, Feb 3, 2019 at 7:13 PM Philippe De Swert <philippedeswert@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello!
First of all a big thank you to all speakers, devroom organizers and all other volunteers that make this event possible. Also a big thank you for all our visitors. Without all of you FOSDEM would not be. As staff member and building responsible for the UA, UB and UC,
There's a UC building??? ;) I love FOSDEM, and many thanks to everyone who runs it every year. I'll be back :) Thanks, James @purpleidea
Hi, On 04/02/2019, James <purpleidea@gmail.com> wrote:
you for all our visitors. Without all of you FOSDEM would not be. As staff member and building responsible for the UA, UB and UC,
There's a UC building??? ;)
There is, however I meant UD. Tired fingers make typo's ;)
I love FOSDEM, and many thanks to everyone who runs it every year. I'll be back :)
Thank you and see you next year! Philippe
On Mon, Feb 4, 2019 at 2:04 AM Philippe De Swert <philippedeswert@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
On 04/02/2019, James <purpleidea@gmail.com> wrote:
you for all our visitors. Without all of you FOSDEM would not be. As staff member and building responsible for the UA, UB and UC,
There's a UC building??? ;)
There is, however I meant UD. Tired fingers make typo's ;)
I was just making the joke that everyone always gets lost at FOSDEM =D Although there is actually great signage.
I love FOSDEM, and many thanks to everyone who runs it every year. I'll be back :)
Thank you and see you next year!
Philippe
On Mon, 4 Feb 2019 at 00:13, Philippe De Swert <philippedeswert@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello!
First of all a big thank you to all speakers, devroom organizers and all other volunteers that make this event possible. Also a big thank you for all our visitors. Without all of you FOSDEM would not be. As staff member and building responsible for the UA, UB and UC, I especially would like to thank devroom managers from the U building which did an exemplary job with their devrooms this year, saving us several hours of cleaning time. It is very much appreciated!
It was my first time speaking at FOSDEM this year -- thanks to the Decentralized Internet and Privacy Devroom organisers for the experience and thanks to the FOSDEM technical folks for fixing our projector problems so my slides could be seen by those in the room.
Up to an even better FOSDEM next year!
Philippe _______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem
First of all a big thank you to all speakers, devroom organizers and all other volunteers that make this event possible. Also a big thank you for all our visitors. Without all of you FOSDEM would not be.
It was my first time speaking at FOSDEM this year -- thanks to the Decentralized Internet and Privacy Devroom organisers for the experience and thanks to the FOSDEM technical folks for fixing our projector problems so my slides could be seen by those in the room.
I'm impressed by the size the event got after all these years (and remebering less crowdy versions ;-) and even more by the organization, the kindness of room organizers, who helped with the HDMI new requirements as well as the video team, totheir ability to accept my conf as a replacement of a sick speaker so nicely. It's great to be able to meet face to face with so many people we're interacting with by mail otherwise. Helps greatly ! If only I could attend every year ! But I'll do my best to be there as well next year. Thanks a lot Bruno. -- HPE WW FLOSS Technology Strategist http://www.hpe.com/engage/opensource Open Source Profession, WW Linux Community Lead http://github.com/bcornec FLOSS projects: http://mondorescue.org http://project-builder.org Musique ancienne? http://www.musique-ancienne.org http://www.medieval.org
participants (4)
-
Bruno Cornec -
James -
Mat Booth -
Philippe De Swert