looking forward to FOSDEM
22 Nov
2015
22 Nov
'15
8:35 p.m.
I just want to say to all the FOSDEM team - especially those who are in Brussels right now - it is really great to be coming to Brussels again in January for FOSDEM. It is really amazing all the effort that people put in to making this great event happen every year.
23 Nov
23 Nov
9:20 a.m.
On Sun, Nov 22, 2015 at 8:35 PM, Daniel Pocock <daniel@pocock.pro> wrote:
I just want to say to all the FOSDEM team - especially those who are in Brussels right now - it is really great to be coming to Brussels again in January for FOSDEM.
It is really amazing all the effort that people put in to making this great event happen every year.
I heartily agree! Can't wait to thank you folks in person in Brussels! Best, Jeremiah
3975
Age (days ago)
3976
Last active (days ago)
1 comments
2 participants
participants (2)
-
Daniel Pocock -
Jeremiah Foster