Stuttgart/Freiburg/Konstanz -> Fosdem : looking for car passangers /drivers - 3 free seats
20 Feb
2008
20 Feb
'08
11:29 a.m.
Hi, I'd like to visit FOSDEM but I'd like to split costs. That's why I'm looking for drivers or people who want to drive with me. I'm located at Villingen-Schwenningen/ Germany Greetings Marc Weber
20 Feb
20 Feb
12:47 p.m.
New subject: Stuttgart/Freiburg/Konstanz -> Fosdem : looking for car passangers /drivers - 3 free seats
Marc Weber wrote:
Hi,
I'd like to visit FOSDEM but I'd like to split costs. That's why I'm looking for drivers or people who want to drive with me. I'm located at Villingen-Schwenningen/ Germany
Hi Marc, Fabian Ruch (Waiblingen) and Axel Gruner (Weinsberg, CC'ed) will visit FOSDEM too. You might want to contact Axel via private mail. Best regards, Daniel
6808
Age (days ago)
6808
Last active (days ago)
1 comments
2 participants
participants (2)
-
DS -
Marc Weber