Hi all, Thanks for a great FOSDEM again! In the closing talk there was an email address for sending feedback. I cannot find the sheets of the talk yet online. I think they will appear at https://fosdem.org/2017/schedule/event/fosdem_infrastructure/ Perhaps also list the email address for feedback under https://www.fosdem.org//2017/contact/ Best, Pander
On Mon, Feb 06, 2017 at 01:49:19PM +0100, Pander wrote:
Hi all,
Thanks for a great FOSDEM again!
In the closing talk there was an email address for sending feedback. I cannot find the sheets of the talk yet online. I think they will appear at https://fosdem.org/2017/schedule/event/fosdem_infrastructure/
Perhaps also list the email address for feedback under https://www.fosdem.org//2017/contact/
The address is <feedback@fosdem.org>. The closing talk is now also online, and should be visible from the event page in the schedule. -- < ron> I mean, the main *practical* problem with C++, is there's like a dozen people in the world who think they really understand all of its rules, and pretty much all of them are just lying to themselves too. -- #debian-devel, OFTC, 2016-02-12
participants (3)
-
Pander -
Robert Schüttler -
Wouter Verhelst