Hi all, I also asked last year and someone stepped up to create a poster, so this year I will ask it again :) Is someone willing to create a flyer/poster for FOSDEM 2008? Since I am really bad at designing these things nicely, I do not volunteer.. Cheers, -- Adriaan Peeters
Adriaan Peeters wrote:
Hi all,
I also asked last year and someone stepped up to create a poster, so this year I will ask it again :)
Is someone willing to create a flyer/poster for FOSDEM 2008? Since I am really bad at designing these things nicely, I do not volunteer..
I already uploaded the Ad we have send to magazines: <http://fosdem.org/2008/support/promote> Low resolution - (510x716) 136 KB: <http://fosdem.org/2008/promo/flyer/color-lo> High resolution - (2551x3579) 700 KB: <http://fosdem.org/2008/promo/flyer/color-hi> PDF/Vector - 460 KB : <http://fosdem.org/2008/promo/flyer/pdf> If I can free some time the next days I'll hack a flyer with some names of speakers and titles of lectures. -- Christophe Vandeplas cvandeplas@fosdem.org http://www.fosdem.org
participants (2)
-
Adriaan Peeters -
Christophe Vandeplas