Hi! I guess it is still too early but, when are we going to be able to submit a ligthning talk? I've already sent an email to the lightning-talks list but get no answer, so I guess I should ask here. greetings, jordi massaguer i pla http://jordimassaguerpla.blogspot.com/ ____________________________________________________________________________________ Sé un Mejor Amante del Cine ¿Quieres saber cómo? ¡Deja que otras personas te ayuden! http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/reto/entretenimiento.html
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1 Jordi Massaguer wrote:
Hi!
Hey Jordi.
I guess it is still too early but, when are we going to be able to submit a ligthning talk? I've already sent an email to the lightning-talks list but get no answer, so I guess I should ask here.
Well yeah, it's still too early ;) I'm not in charge of the Lightning Talks but it will most probably be organized like last year, with a call for papers, etc... It will be announced broadly enough (website, this mailinglist, ...) cheers - -- -o) Pascal Bleser <loki@fosdem.org> http://www.fosdem.org /\\ FOSDEM 2008 :: 23 + 24 February 2008 in Brussels _\_v Free and Opensource Software Developers European Meeting -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (GNU/Linux) Comment: Using GnuPG with SUSE - http://enigmail.mozdev.org iD8DBQFHFjqmr3NMWliFcXcRAoBkAKC8kABHjZqfnUAw0SSnmHnvk0mHAQCgmMrI 8osOzYQlVLvarm1O34g/g60= =jKxl -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
participants (2)
-
Jordi Massaguer -
Pascal Bleser