I participate for the first time to FOSDEM. I have been very happy to feel the collaboration energy all around. The dance to start is a wonderful idea, let do it again. The "Your first linux kernel patch" of Greg Kroach-Hartman to finish is superb! So, I'm back to work, thinking how to go on collaborating to FOSDEM. Thank you very much for your free work! Bye -- www.opensurf.it
You're absolutely right, Raffaele. FOSDEM' spirit is so refreshing and fun. Thank you very much to all the people who make it possible. :) iñ 2010/2/8 Raffaele Recalcati <lamiaposta71@gmail.com>
I participate for the first time to FOSDEM. I have been very happy to feel the collaboration energy all around. The dance to start is a wonderful idea, let do it again. The "Your first linux kernel patch" of Greg Kroach-Hartman to finish is superb! So, I'm back to work, thinking how to go on collaborating to FOSDEM. Thank you very much for your free work! Bye
-- www.opensurf.it _______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem
-- ------------------------------------- imedina@grosshat.com es un mundo mágico
+1 for this thanks giving. Was my first FOSDEM and I was totally amazed. a big hug to all people that make this beautiful thing happens. -- David Reyes Samblas Martinez http://www.tuxbrain.com Open ultraportable & embedded solutions Ben NanoNote, Arduino, Openmoko Hey, watch out!!! There's a linux in your pocket!!! 2010/2/8 iñigo medina <imedina@grosshat.com>:
You're absolutely right, Raffaele. FOSDEM' spirit is so refreshing and fun. Thank you very much to all the people who make it possible. :)
iñ
2010/2/8 Raffaele Recalcati <lamiaposta71@gmail.com>
I participate for the first time to FOSDEM. I have been very happy to feel the collaboration energy all around. The dance to start is a wonderful idea, let do it again. The "Your first linux kernel patch" of Greg Kroach-Hartman to finish is superb! So, I'm back to work, thinking how to go on collaborating to FOSDEM. Thank you very much for your free work! Bye
-- www.opensurf.it _______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem
-- ------------------------------------- imedina@grosshat.com es un mundo mágico
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem
On Mon, Feb 08, 2010 at 11:58:34AM +0100, David Reyes Samblas Martinez wrote:
+1 for this thanks giving. Was my first FOSDEM and I was totally amazed. a big hug to all people that make this beautiful thing happens.
Same here. This was the first time @ULB and Fosdem. I enjoyed it very much and I could feel the energy of so many likeminded people, great! Very inspiring. This will definetely not be my last time. Ton
Another big THX from me, it was my 2nd visit to FOSDEM. The STAFF and everyone who was behind making this wonderful event possible, Thanks guys Gr Muhsin On 02/08/2010 08:50 AM, Raffaele Recalcati wrote:
I participate for the first time to FOSDEM. I have been very happy to feel the collaboration energy all around. The dance to start is a wonderful idea, let do it again. The "Your first linux kernel patch" of Greg Kroach-Hartman to finish is superb! So, I'm back to work, thinking how to go on collaborating to FOSDEM. Thank you very much for your free work! Bye
-- Extra details: OSS:Gentoo Linux profile:x86 Hardware:msi geforce 8600GT asus p5k-se location:/home/muhsin language(s):C/C++,VB,VHDL,bash,PHP,SQL,HTML,CSS Typo:40WPM url:http://www.mzalendo.net url:http://www.zanbytes.com
same thing huge thanks to all the organizers who did an amazing jobs. the conferences were awesome. I will sure be back next year !! Cheers On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 12:15, mrfroasty <mrfroasty@gmail.com> wrote:
Another big THX from me, it was my 2nd visit to FOSDEM. The STAFF and everyone who was behind making this wonderful event possible, Thanks guys
Gr Muhsin
On 02/08/2010 08:50 AM, Raffaele Recalcati wrote:
I participate for the first time to FOSDEM. I have been very happy to feel the collaboration energy all around. The dance to start is a wonderful idea, let do it again. The "Your first linux kernel patch" of Greg Kroach-Hartman to finish is superb! So, I'm back to work, thinking how to go on collaborating to FOSDEM. Thank you very much for your free work! Bye
-- Extra details: OSS:Gentoo Linux profile:x86 Hardware:msi geforce 8600GT asus p5k-se location:/home/muhsin language(s):C/C++,VB,VHDL,bash,PHP,SQL,HTML,CSS Typo:40WPM url:http://www.mzalendo.net url:http://www.zanbytes.com
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem
-- hugsy
2010/2/8 hugsy <hugsy@pyc.li>:
same thing huge thanks to all the organizers who did an amazing jobs. the conferences were awesome. I will sure be back next year !!
It was my firs time, too. I really liked the great variety of talks. It was exciting to see so many projects together at the same place. And it was nice to hear so many natural languages in addition to programming languages (and I was sad to see that Programming Scala from O'Reilly was sold out and I couldn't buy it on Sunday, oh man, nothing can beat the feeling of buying at a discount price from a real bookstand (no matter how small the discount is)). Cheers, -- Emre Sevinc
THX to all for the great FOSDEM 2010 I will ve back next year mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards Martin Gummi - CAcert Assurer, CAcert Case Manager, CAcert Arbitrator CAcert.org - Free Certificates E-Mail: martin.gummi@cacert.org Emre Sevinc wrote:
2010/2/8 hugsy <hugsy@pyc.li>:
same thing huge thanks to all the organizers who did an amazing jobs. the conferences were awesome. I will sure be back next year !!
It was my firs time, too. I really liked the great variety of talks. It was exciting to see so many projects together at the same place. And it was nice to hear so many natural languages in addition to programming languages (and I was sad to see that Programming Scala from O'Reilly was sold out and I couldn't buy it on Sunday, oh man, nothing can beat the feeling of buying at a discount price from a real bookstand (no matter how small the discount is)).
Cheers,
-- Emre Sevinc _______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem
participants (9)
-
David Reyes Samblas Martinez -
Emre Sevinc -
hugsy -
iñigo medina -
martin.gummi@cacert.org -
Matthias Andersson -
mrfroasty -
Raffaele Recalcati -
Ton Boelens