Keysigning: signing homework
As I type this, the keysigning event is on-going. Thanks to Karlheinz for acting out the "honorary Philip" role -- I appear to have been double-booked during the keysigning time. If you didn't catch the hashes as they flew past, you can verify them against the list of hashes on https://ksp.fosdem.org/files/. Please try to complete your signing homework before Sunday 5 June 2011. You may find "caff" a helpful tool. Note: don't sign keys whose owners you haven't actually met at the keysigning event this afternoon. (Like mine!) Thanks all for attending. - Philip -- Philip Paeps Please don't Cc me, I am philip@fosdem.org subscribed to the list. For some reason, I was about to compare Dante's nine levels of hell with a book I have at home about the Linux kernel. -- Cosmo
Thanks for the hint about using 'caff'. As a result from others, what to do are the steps to take to process the info in mails that come flowing in? Some similar hint is appreciated. On Sun, 6 Feb 2011, Philip Paeps wrote:
Please try to complete your signing homework before Sunday 5 June 2011. You may find "caff" a helpful tool.
On Mon, February 7, 2011 00:16, Ivo van den Maagdenberg wrote:
Thanks for the hint about using 'caff'. As a result from others, what to do are the steps to take to process the info in mails that come flowing in? Some similar hint is appreciated.
There are probably more ways that lead to Rome, but what works for me is to just save all these mails in one directory and run a "for i in *; do gpg < $i|gpg --import; done" on it. Thijs
On Mon, 7 Feb 2011, Thijs Kinkhorst wrote:
On Mon, February 7, 2011 00:16, Ivo van den Maagdenberg wrote:
Thanks for the hint about using 'caff'. As a result from others, what to do are the steps to take to process the info in mails that come flowing in? Some similar hint is appreciated.
There are probably more ways that lead to Rome, but what works for me is to just save all these mails in one directory and run a "for i in *; do gpg < $i|gpg --import; done" on it.
People using caff have unveiled what I am supposed to do on receiving results from their home work. There happens to be a template in the default .caffrc file.
On 06/02/11 13:30, Philip Paeps wrote:
As I type this, the keysigning event is on-going. Thanks to Karlheinz for acting out the "honorary Philip" role -- I appear to have been double-booked during the keysigning time.
My homework is done ! Ludo -- http://perso.hirlimann.net/~ludo/blog/ http://flickr.com/photos/lhirlimann
Howdy, My homework is done :) Will there be statistics (updated daily or something) and graphs on the actual signing process? Cheers, --Roeland On Sunday 06 February 2011 13:30:14 Philip Paeps wrote:
As I type this, the keysigning event is on-going. Thanks to Karlheinz for acting out the "honorary Philip" role -- I appear to have been double-booked during the keysigning time.
If you didn't catch the hashes as they flew past, you can verify them against the list of hashes on https://ksp.fosdem.org/files/.
Please try to complete your signing homework before Sunday 5 June 2011. You may find "caff" a helpful tool.
Note: don't sign keys whose owners you haven't actually met at the keysigning event this afternoon. (Like mine!)
Thanks all for attending.
- Philip
Hi, Roeland Douma <unix@rullzer.com> [07.02.2011 14.43.26 +0100]:
Howdy,
My homework is done :)
Good job! Fast and precise.
Will there be statistics (updated daily or something) and graphs on the actual signing process?
Yes, we will provide graphs nearly each weekend until June 5. Watch [1] for updates.
Cheers, --Roeland
[1] http://ksp.fosdem.org/graphs/ CU, Karlheinz -- In God we trust. Everybody else we verify using GnuPG! ------------------------------------------------------------------------ /~ Q///~ pub 1024D/AAE6022E 2004-12-07 (;#) FPR 7A39 2F67 8CAE 262E 64FD 8A10 2F95 1508 AAE6 022E /_\ uid Karlheinz Geyer (TUD) <geyerk.fv.tu@nds.tu-darmstadt.de> I I uid Karlheinz Geyer (RBOS) <karlheinz.geyer@lhsystems.com> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
participants (6)
-
Ivo van den Maagdenberg -
Karlheinz Geyer -
Ludovic Hirlimann -
Philip Paeps -
Roeland Douma -
Thijs Kinkhorst