Ride from Baden-Württemberg Germany to FOSDEM
Hi Guys, anyone who can give me a ride from Karlsruhe (I can also travel to another meeting place) to Brussels? -- See you at FOSDEM Michael Tänzer
I personally start on Thursday evening and return on Monday from Rheinfelden (close to the Swiss border and cross the Rhein (latest at Straßburg) ... If somebody would join my ride, let me know so long and c u @ Brussels Gerold
Hi Guys,
anyone who can give me a ride from Karlsruhe (I can also travel to another meeting place) to Brussels?
-- See you at FOSDEM Michael Tänzer
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem
Hi Gerold, My plan is currently to start on Friday and come back on Sunday so that I have two nights in a Hotel. Your schedule would mean two more nights which I can't afford as I'm on a low budget currently so unfortunately I can't join your ride. See you in Brussels, Michael On 18.01.2014 16:56, Gerold wrote:
I personally start on Thursday evening and return on Monday from Rheinfelden (close to the Swiss border and cross the Rhein (latest at Straßburg) ...
If somebody would join my ride, let me know
so long and c u @ Brussels
Gerold
Hi Guys,
anyone who can give me a ride from Karlsruhe (I can also travel to another meeting place) to Brussels?
-- See you at FOSDEM Michael Tänzer
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem
-- Michael Tänzer
participants (2)
-
Gerold -
Michael Tänzer