sincerely thanking RTC developers
This year's FOSDEM was an amazing achievement for free software. Many developers in the RTC world have been working triple-overtime even without FOSDEM. While I've contributed to this field for many years, I only contributed to triaging a few small fixes this time around and I'm in awe of what some of my peers have achieved in this space. Some of the best things you can do to thank the RTC developers, across all of the WebRTC, SIP and XMPP worlds: - join the FreeRTC announce[1] list - follow the FreeRTC Planet[2] RSS feed (you can ask to be added if your project is relevant) - some of us started our journey in the amateur radio world. Buy a few RTL-SDR dongles[3] and gift them to students or interns who will be the next generation. Regards, Daniel -- Debian Developer, VK3TQR, M0GLR, HB9FZT https://danielpocock.com 1. https://lists.freertc.org/mailman/listinfo/announce 2. https://planet.freertc.org/ 3. https://danielpocock.com/quickstart-sdr-ham-radio-gqrx-gnu-radio/
participants (1)
-
Daniel Pocock