[first post was blocked by listserver... trying again] Hello FOSDEM people! I'm relocating to Brussels for OLPC Europe, and I'd like to get in touch with the local FOSS community. I've enjoyed very much the last two FOSDEM beer events, so I thought: why not have a beer together? How about tomorrow night (Sunday) around 20:00 at Delirium. Let me know who can come, or feel free to propose a different time or location. -- \___/ |___| Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/ \___\ CTO OLPC Europe - http://www.laptop.org/
Le samedi 12 avril 2008, Bernie Innocenti a écrit :
[first post was blocked by listserver... trying again]
Hello FOSDEM people!
I'm relocating to Brussels for OLPC Europe, and I'd like to get in touch with the local FOSS community.
cool
I've enjoyed very much the last two FOSDEM beer events, so I thought: why not have a beer together?
Sure
How about tomorrow night (Sunday) around 20:00 at Delirium. Let me know who can come, or feel free to propose a different time or location.
Just connect me on benoitm@jabber.org so we can chat about this .. Hava a nice week -- Benoit Mortier CEO OpenSides "logiciels libres pour entreprises" : http://www.opensides.be/ Contributor to Gosa Project : http://gosa-project.org/ Contributeur to Nagios Plugins : http://nagiosplugins.org/
On Mon, 2008-04-14 at 09:39 +0200, Benoit Mortier wrote:
How about tomorrow night (Sunday) around 20:00 at Delirium. Let me know who can come, or feel free to propose a different time or location.
Just connect me on benoitm@jabber.org so we can chat about this ..
I'll be leaving for Vienna tomorrow and be back (probably) next Monday. Other FOSDEM people are going to a pub in Antwerp this Thursday. Ask Philip and Kris about the details. -- \___/ |___| Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/ \___\ CTO OLPC Europe - http://www.laptop.org/
participants (2)
-
Benoit Mortier -
Bernie Innocenti