On 2010-01-04 17:09:12 (+0100), Andrew Stormont <andyjstormont@googlemail.com> wrote:
Is it too late to set up a stand?
Yes. - Philip -- Philip Paeps Please don't Cc me, I am philip@fosdem.org subscribed to the list. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it is called 'present'.
2010/1/4 Andrew Stormont <andyjstormont@googlemail.com>:
Is it too late to set up a stand?
It is indeed to late. Check out our call for participation: http://fosdem.org/2010/call_for_participation
I know the deadline has ended, that's not what I'm asking. What I'm asking is; is there still room for one more project to have a stand at this FOSDEM? I've been to FOSDEM in the past and seem empty tables, I'm hoping that this year I can put one of those to good use. Thanks, Andy. 2010/1/4 Christophe Vandeplas <cvandeplas@fosdem.org>
2010/1/4 Andrew Stormont <andyjstormont@googlemail.com>:
Is it too late to set up a stand?
It is indeed to late.
Check out our call for participation: http://fosdem.org/2010/call_for_participation
On 2010-01-04 21:44:04 (+0100), Andrew Stormont <andyjstormont@googlemail.com> wrote:
I know the deadline has ended, that's not what I'm asking.
What I'm asking is; is there still room for one more project to have a stand at this FOSDEM?
I've been to FOSDEM in the past and seem empty tables, I'm hoping that this year I can put one of those to good use.
If you know where to find empty tables at FOSDEM, the organization would very much like to hear from you! If space is not being used at optimum efficiency, Something Is Wrong[tm]. - Philip -- Philip Paeps Please don't Cc me, I am philip@fosdem.org subscribed to the list. <Jibbler> i use my floppy disk drive as a sacrificial dust anode
Andrew Stormont wrote:
I know the deadline has ended, that's not what I'm asking.
What I'm asking is; is there still room for one more project to have a stand at this FOSDEM?
I've been to FOSDEM in the past and seem empty tables, I'm hoping that this year I can put one of those to good use.
Last year there was some unused space in AW. We reviewed the stand allocation and filled up (and already assigned) those spots. Empty tables should only occur in the early morning/late evening when projects are not yet there or already packing up. Kind regards, Tias
Thanks, Andy.
2010/1/4 Christophe Vandeplas <cvandeplas@fosdem.org>
2010/1/4 Andrew Stormont <andyjstormont@googlemail.com>:
Is it too late to set up a stand? It is indeed to late.
Check out our call for participation: http://fosdem.org/2010/call_for_participation
------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem
participants (4)
-
Andrew Stormont -
Christophe Vandeplas -
Mattias 'Tias' Guns -
Philip Paeps