Laurent Renard ( I-MOVIX Extreme Slow-Motion ) is out of the office.
11 Apr
2007
11 Apr
'07
4 a.m.
I will be out of the office starting 10/04/2007 and will not return until 22/04/2007. I'm actually in a business trip in USA. I will not have access to my emails. For any emergency, please leave me a message on my cellphone. Best regards. --- Je suis actuellement en voyage d'affaires aux Etats-Unis. Je n'aurai pas accès à mes emails. Pour toute urgence, veuillez me laisser un message sur mon GSM. J'y répondrai dès que possible. Bien à vous. -- Laurent Renard CEO I-MOVIX S.A. Extreme Slow Motion www.i-movix.com [European R&D Center] I-MOVIX S.A. Parc initialis 7/5 Boulevard initialis B-7000 MONS (Belgium ) Tel : +32(0)65 321 535 Fax : +32(0)65 554 100 Mobile : +32(0)477 86 93 63
7123
Age (days ago)
7123
Last active (days ago)
0 comments
1 participants
participants (1)
-
Laurent.Renard@i-movix-tech.be