Request to be added to devroom-managers list
7 Dec
2021
7 Dec
'21
3:08 p.m.
Hello, (I'm posting here after unsuccessfully trying to post to the devroom managers list) I'm the secondary contact point for the Open Source Design devroom. Can I request being added to the devroom managers list please? Thanks in advance, Bernard Open Source Design devroom
7 Dec
7 Dec
3:24 p.m.
On Tue, Dec 07, 2021 at 03:08:29PM +0100, Bernard Tyers - FOSDEM Open Source Design Devroom wrote:
(I'm posting here after unsuccessfully trying to post to the devroom managers list) I'm the secondary contact point for the Open Source Design devroom. Can I request being added to the devroom managers list please?
Requests should come from the organiser of the devroom and be sent to devrooms@ and contain the pentabarf account name. Alasdair
1769
Age (days ago)
1769
Last active (days ago)
1 comments
2 participants
participants (2)
-
Alasdair G Kergon -
Bernard Tyers - FOSDEM Open Source Design Devroom