Hi all, I am curious to what peoplle carry in their bags at an event as FOSDEM. Anybody interested in a shared blog, Twitter hastag or something else where visiters of FOSDEM can share what they drag around. Reference images are: https://www.google.nl/search?q=what+is+in+my+bag+tech&tbm=isch What are your ideas for this? It could even be offered via FOSDEM apps. Regards, Pander
* Pander <pander@users.sourceforge.net> [2015-01-23 13:23]:
I am curious to what peoplle carry in their bags at an event as FOSDEM. Anybody interested in a shared blog, Twitter hastag or something else where visiters of FOSDEM can share what they drag around. What are your ideas for this?
how about a textpad?! here is one: https://events.titanpad.com/41 Sven
On 23 January 2015 19:09:29 CET, Sven Guckes <maillist-fosdem@guckes.net> wrote:
* Pander <pander@users.sourceforge.net> [2015-01-23 13:23]:
I am curious to what peoplle carry in their bags at an event as FOSDEM. Anybody interested in a shared blog, Twitter hastag or something else where visiters of FOSDEM can share what they drag around. What are your ideas for this?
how about a textpad?! here is one: https://events.titanpad.com/41
Sven
Nice. People can add pictures which they uploaded anonymously to e.g. Imgur. I will mine this weekend. Perhaps the organisation can use a collage in the closing event.
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem
I'll be sending mine to mapillary... 2015-01-23 19:22 GMT+01:00 Pander <pander@users.sourceforge.net>:
On 23 January 2015 19:09:29 CET, Sven Guckes <maillist-fosdem@guckes.net> wrote:
* Pander <pander@users.sourceforge.net> [2015-01-23 13:23]:
I am curious to what peoplle carry in their bags at an event as FOSDEM. Anybody interested in a shared blog, Twitter hastag or something else where visiters of FOSDEM can share what they drag around. What are your ideas for this?
how about a textpad?! here is one: https://events.titanpad.com/41
Sven
Nice. People can add pictures which they uploaded anonymously to e.g. Imgur. I will mine this weekend.
Perhaps the organisation can use a collage in the closing event.
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem
participants (3)
-
Jo -
Pander -
Sven Guckes