How to include a co-speaker for a talk
Hi, I have submitted a proposal for a talk i.e. "The CentOS Storage SIG and GlusterFS" in "Distribution devroom" track. This talk/lecture will be done by me and Kaleb (CC'ed). But I could not find a way in Pentabarf to add him as a co-speaker. Kindly let me know how I can do that. Thanks, Lala
On 2014-11-28 17:32:17 (+0530), Lalatendu Mohanty <lmohanty@redhat.com> wrote:
I have submitted a proposal for a talk i.e. "The CentOS Storage SIG and GlusterFS" in "Distribution devroom" track. This talk/lecture will be done by me and Kaleb (CC'ed). But I could not find a way in Pentabarf to add him as a co-speaker.
Kindly let me know how I can do that.
By asking somewhere where someone with the necessary Pentabarf superpowers can hear you. :) Done. Philip -- Philip Paeps Senior Reality Engineer Ministry of Information
participants (2)
-
Lalatendu Mohanty -
Philip Paeps