Hi everybody, I've recently noticed that both on the website and on the IRC channel everyone says that FOSDEM 09 videos are finally available. That's a great big news, but I actually cannot find at least a couple of videos, amongst which there should be mine too. It was a Lightning Talk. Have you faced any trouble with the videos about JTR and Berkley Sockets? Just to know the reason why these two videos are missing. Best regards, Francesco
2009/4/1 frusso@email.it <frusso@email.it>
Hi everybody, I've recently noticed that both on the website and on the IRC channel everyone says that FOSDEM 09 videos are finally available. That's a great big news, but I actually cannot find at least a couple of videos, amongst which there should be mine too. It was a Lightning Talk. Have you faced any trouble with the videos about JTR and Berkley Sockets? Just to know the reason why these two videos are missing.
i'm missing the Openwrt video ;
Was Openwrt amongst Lightning Talks? I did not find it in the schedule. F. On 1 Apr 2009, at 21:40, Steven Leeman wrote:
2009/4/1 frusso@email.it <frusso@email.it> Hi everybody, I've recently noticed that both on the website and on the IRC channel everyone says that FOSDEM 09 videos are finally available. That's a great big news, but I actually cannot find at least a couple of videos, amongst which there should be mine too. It was a Lightning Talk. Have you faced any trouble with the videos about JTR and Berkley Sockets? Just to know the reason why these two videos are missing.
i'm missing the Openwrt video ;
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem
2009/4/2 f.r.u.x.o.j@gmail.com <f.r.u.x.o.j@gmail.com>:
Was Openwrt amongst Lightning Talks? I did not find it in the schedule.
Look in Embedded. But IIRC, it was not recorded, unfortunately.
F. On 1 Apr 2009, at 21:40, Steven Leeman wrote:
2009/4/1 frusso@email.it <frusso@email.it>
Hi everybody, I've recently noticed that both on the website and on the IRC channel everyone says that FOSDEM 09 videos are finally available. That's a great big news, but I actually cannot find at least a couple of videos, amongst which there should be mine too. It was a Lightning Talk. Have you faced any trouble with the videos about JTR and Berkley Sockets? Just to know the reason why these two videos are missing.
i'm missing the Openwrt video ;
Gr{oetje,eeting}s, Geert -- Geert Uytterhoeven -- There's lots of Linux beyond ia32 -- geert@linux-m68k.org In personal conversations with technical people, I call myself a hacker. But when I'm talking to journalists I just say "programmer" or something like that. -- Linus Torvalds
On Wed, 2009-04-01 at 20:00 +0200, frusso@email.it wrote:
Hi everybody,
Hi
I've recently noticed that both on the website and on the IRC channel everyone says that FOSDEM 09 videos are finally available. That's a great big news, but I actually cannot find at least a couple of videos, amongst which there should be mine too. It was a Lightning Talk. Have you faced any trouble with the videos about JTR and Berkley Sockets? Just to know the reason why these two videos are missing.
My bad, I don't know how I missed them, I thought I double-checked. I've just uploaded them on the FOSDEM server, now you'll have to wait for the mirrors to catch up. Regards -- Jean-François Wauthy <jfw@p0llux.be>
Thanks a lot for the information. Cheers, Francesco On 7 Apr 2009, at 08:20, Jean-François Wauthy wrote:
On Wed, 2009-04-01 at 20:00 +0200, frusso@email.it wrote:
Hi everybody,
Hi
I've recently noticed that both on the website and on the IRC channel everyone says that FOSDEM 09 videos are finally available. That's a great big news, but I actually cannot find at least a couple of videos, amongst which there should be mine too. It was a Lightning Talk. Have you faced any trouble with the videos about JTR and Berkley Sockets? Just to know the reason why these two videos are missing.
My bad, I don't know how I missed them, I thought I double-checked. I've just uploaded them on the FOSDEM server, now you'll have to wait for the mirrors to catch up.
Regards -- Jean-François Wauthy <jfw@p0llux.be>
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem
participants (5)
-
f.r.u.x.o.j@gmail.com -
frusso@email.it -
Geert Uytterhoeven -
Jean-François Wauthy -
Steven Leeman