Calls for Devrooms, etc.?
Hey all, I was talking to some other folks about FOSDEM planning and wondering when the call for devrooms, etc. was going to go out? It went out in July last year and we're nearly through August already. Do y'all need some help organizing this? I know a lot of folks are anxiously checking their inboxes wondering when the fun will begin. Best, jzb -- Joe Brockmeier | Community Team, OSAS jzb@redhat.com | http://community.redhat.com/ Twitter: @jzb | http://dissociatedpress.net/
Anyone heard any more about this? When will the call go out? Robert On 27 August 2015 at 20:26, Joe Brockmeier <jzb@redhat.com> wrote:
Hey all,
I was talking to some other folks about FOSDEM planning and wondering when the call for devrooms, etc. was going to go out? It went out in July last year and we're nearly through August already.
Do y'all need some help organizing this? I know a lot of folks are anxiously checking their inboxes wondering when the fun will begin.
Best,
jzb -- Joe Brockmeier | Community Team, OSAS jzb@redhat.com | http://community.redhat.com/ Twitter: @jzb | http://dissociatedpress.net/
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem
On Thu, Sep 03, 2015 at 01:25:26AM +0200, Robert Virding wrote:
Anyone heard any more about this? When will the call go out?
We can't quite give you the date yet because we are still finishing some changes, but it won't be much longer now before the 2016 database is ready to accept submissions. Clearly the submission window will be shorter this year. Alasdair
Hi Joe, On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 02:26:19PM -0400, Joe Brockmeier wrote:
Hey all,
I was talking to some other folks about FOSDEM planning and wondering when the call for devrooms, etc. was going to go out? It went out in July last year and we're nearly through August already.
It was exceptionally early last year :) (we depend on the ULB for giving us the dates of FOSDEM, which happened somewhat more early than usual last year, but didn't this time around. While I'm not part of the relevant team(s), I expect the call will go out sometime later this month)
Do y'all need some help organizing this? I know a lot of folks are anxiously checking their inboxes wondering when the fun will begin.
Help is, of course, always welcome; having said that, no worries, we haven't dropped the ball. -- It is easy to love a country that is famous for chocolate and beer -- Barack Obama, speaking in Brussels, Belgium, 2014-03-26
participants (4)
-
Alasdair G Kergon -
Joe Brockmeier -
Robert Virding -
Wouter Verhelst