I've started making a list of places to send the call for papers, please feel free to suggest others: fosdem@lists.fosdem.org free-rtc@lists.fsfe.org JDev@jabber.org pkg-voip-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org pkg-xmpp-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org freeswitch-users@lists.freeswitch.org asterisk-users@lists.digium.com sr-users@lists.sip-router.org resiprocate-users@resiprocate.org prosody-users@googlegroups.com users@jitsi.org linphone-users@nongnu.org turn-server-project-rfc5766-turn-server@googlegroups.com jssip@googlegroups.com lumicall-users@lists.lumicall.org users@lists.jscommunicator.org telepathy@lists.freedesktop.org freedombox-discuss@lists.alioth.debian.org rtcweb@ietf.org discuss-webrtc@googlegroups.com
Adding some more On 26/10/15 14:58, Daniel Pocock wrote:
I've started making a list of places to send the call for papers, please feel free to suggest others:
fosdem@lists.fosdem.org
free-rtc@lists.fsfe.org JDev@jabber.org pkg-voip-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org pkg-xmpp-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org freeswitch-users@lists.freeswitch.org asterisk-users@lists.digium.com sr-users@lists.sip-router.org resiprocate-users@resiprocate.org prosody-users@googlegroups.com users@jitsi.org linphone-users@nongnu.org turn-server-project-rfc5766-turn-server@googlegroups.com jssip@googlegroups.com lumicall-users@lists.lumicall.org users@lists.jscommunicator.org telepathy@lists.freedesktop.org freedombox-discuss@lists.alioth.debian.org rtcweb@ietf.org discuss-webrtc@googlegroups.com
general@lists.tox.chat https://lists.tox.chat/listinfo/general support@pidgin.im http://pidgin.im/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/support
and some more from chat with Iain On 29/10/15 18:23, Daniel Pocock wrote:
Adding some more
On 26/10/15 14:58, Daniel Pocock wrote:
I've started making a list of places to send the call for papers, please feel free to suggest others:
fosdem@lists.fosdem.org
free-rtc@lists.fsfe.org JDev@jabber.org pkg-voip-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org pkg-xmpp-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org freeswitch-users@lists.freeswitch.org asterisk-users@lists.digium.com sr-users@lists.sip-router.org resiprocate-users@resiprocate.org prosody-users@googlegroups.com users@jitsi.org linphone-users@nongnu.org turn-server-project-rfc5766-turn-server@googlegroups.com jssip@googlegroups.com lumicall-users@lists.lumicall.org users@lists.jscommunicator.org telepathy@lists.freedesktop.org freedombox-discuss@lists.alioth.debian.org rtcweb@ietf.org discuss-webrtc@googlegroups.com
general@lists.tox.chat https://lists.tox.chat/listinfo/general
support@pidgin.im http://pidgin.im/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/support
https://lists.savoirfairelinux.net/mailman/listinfo/ring Will we be duplicating too much if we post to these two as well: https://xmpp.org/participate/discuss-xmpp/ http://mail.jabber.org/mailman/listinfo/iot
participants (1)
-
Daniel Pocock