Identity and Access Management deveroom at FOSDEM 2024
Hello my name is Yannis Panges, I hope this message finds you well. I would like to submit to present my topic on security and modifications on the GNU library. Could I do the presentation remotely because I don't have enough funding to attend the conference? Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response.
On 13 November 2023 6.31.47 UTC, Ioannis Panges <pagges@kic.uoi.gr> wrote:
Hello my name is Yannis Panges,
I hope this message finds you well. I would like to submit to present my topic on security and modifications on the GNU library. Could I do the presentation remotely because I don't have enough funding to attend the conference?
Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response. _______________________________________________ iam-devroom mailing list iam-devroom@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/iam-devroom
Hello, At this point we do not plan for remote talk deliveries. In my experience, while there's good connectivity to stream or of the FOSDEM rooms, actual internet access into the rooms is very limited. Regards, Alexander Bokovoy -- Alexander Bokovoy
participants (2)
-
Alexander Bokovoy -
Ioannis Panges