Re: [FOSDEM-Infodesk] Your FOSDEM T-shirt/Hoodie order
Hi, I was refused to onboard my flight on Friday due to my French id card validity extension not recognized in Belgium so I had to cancel my trip. So I’d like a refund if you cannot ship it. Thanks, Neil
Le 4 févr. 2023 à 20:14, FOSDEM Infodesk <infodesk@fosdem.org> a écrit :
We have not marked your FOSDEM T-shirt/hoodie order as collected today.
If you have already collected it, please let us know so we can correct our records. If you cannot collect if from the K infodesk by 12:00 Sunday 5th February please let us know when you can collect it or whether we should try to sell the garments to someone else and offer you a refund. Please note that we cannot ship these to you under any circumstances this year.
Thank you.
Hello, A refund has been issued. The funds should have been returned through your credit card. Kind regards, Michael On 5/02/2023 08:54, Neil Armstrong wrote:
Hi,
I was refused to onboard my flight on Friday due to my French id card validity extension not recognized in Belgium so I had to cancel my trip.
So I’d like a refund if you cannot ship it.
Thanks, Neil
Le 4 févr. 2023 à 20:14, FOSDEM Infodesk <infodesk@fosdem.org> a écrit :
We have not marked your FOSDEM T-shirt/hoodie order as collected today.
If you have already collected it, please let us know so we can correct our records. If you cannot collect if from the K infodesk by 12:00 Sunday 5th February please let us know when you can collect it or whether we should try to sell the garments to someone else and offer you a refund. Please note that we cannot ship these to you under any circumstances this year.
Thank you.
_______________________________________________ infodesk mailing list infodesk@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/infodesk
participants (2)
-
Michael De Swert -
Neil Armstrong