Talk Proposal: AArch32 Project
Title: The AArch32 Project - ARM32 support in our lifetimes Duration: 25 minutes Abstract: Last year I presented some work I had done on the ARM microJIT to enable it on the Raspberry PI. At the end I suggested the creation of an AArch32 project to do a fully fledged ARM32 port. I am pleased to say that an OpenJDK AArch32 port has been created (http://openjdk.java.net/projects/aarch32-port) and we have an initial port of the Template Interpreter thanks to some excellent work by Joseph Joyce. This talk will update on the progress of the AArch32 project and also a call for help so we can finally get the ARM32 properly supported in OpenJDK. Speaker Bio: Edward Nevill has been working with the ARM architecture since 1988 and is responsible for some of the darker corners. He has been working with OpenJDK since 2010 and is responsible for some dark corners there as well.
participants (1)
-
Edward Nevill