[IMPORTANT] Projector and slides information, please read
Hi, There's some change this year that I think it's important to share to everyone attending. This year the projector will accept HDMI input, so please don't forget to bring an HDMI adaptor if you hope to present from a laptop that only has a different type of output connector! We also recommend bringing a spare copy of any slides on a USB stick if possible. Cheers, Mario -- pgp key: http://subkeys.pgp.net/ PGP Key ID: 80F240CF Fingerprint: BA39 9666 94EC 8B73 27FA FC7C 4086 63E3 80F2 40CF Java Champion - Blog: http://neugens.wordpress.com - Twitter: @neugens Proud GNU Classpath developer: http://www.classpath.org/ OpenJDK: http://openjdk.java.net/projects/caciocavallo/ Please, support open standards: http://endsoftpatents.org/
So does this mean we'll finally get 16:9 support? I'll have to redo all my slides :) On Wed, Jan 30, 2019 at 2:16 PM Mario Torre <neugens.limasoftware@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
There's some change this year that I think it's important to share to everyone attending.
This year the projector will accept HDMI input, so please don't forget to bring an HDMI adaptor if you hope to present from a laptop that only has a different type of output connector!
We also recommend bringing a spare copy of any slides on a USB stick if possible.
Cheers, Mario -- pgp key: http://subkeys.pgp.net/ PGP Key ID: 80F240CF Fingerprint: BA39 9666 94EC 8B73 27FA FC7C 4086 63E3 80F2 40CF
Java Champion - Blog: http://neugens.wordpress.com - Twitter: @neugens Proud GNU Classpath developer: http://www.classpath.org/ OpenJDK: http://openjdk.java.net/projects/caciocavallo/
Please, support open standards: http://endsoftpatents.org/ _______________________________________________ java-devroom mailing list java-devroom@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/java-devroom
I don't think so, afaik the size is still 1024x768, with chances to "slide it down" for the video. So it's a very low definition high definition ;) Cheers, Mario Il giorno mer 30 gen 2019 alle ore 18:57 Volker Simonis <volker.simonis@gmail.com> ha scritto:
So does this mean we'll finally get 16:9 support?
I'll have to redo all my slides :)
On Wed, Jan 30, 2019 at 2:16 PM Mario Torre <neugens.limasoftware@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
There's some change this year that I think it's important to share to everyone attending.
This year the projector will accept HDMI input, so please don't forget to bring an HDMI adaptor if you hope to present from a laptop that only has a different type of output connector!
We also recommend bringing a spare copy of any slides on a USB stick if possible.
Cheers, Mario -- pgp key: http://subkeys.pgp.net/ PGP Key ID: 80F240CF Fingerprint: BA39 9666 94EC 8B73 27FA FC7C 4086 63E3 80F2 40CF
Java Champion - Blog: http://neugens.wordpress.com - Twitter: @neugens Proud GNU Classpath developer: http://www.classpath.org/ OpenJDK: http://openjdk.java.net/projects/caciocavallo/
Please, support open standards: http://endsoftpatents.org/ _______________________________________________ java-devroom mailing list java-devroom@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/java-devroom
-- pgp key: http://subkeys.pgp.net/ PGP Key ID: 80F240CF Fingerprint: BA39 9666 94EC 8B73 27FA FC7C 4086 63E3 80F2 40CF Java Champion - Blog: http://neugens.wordpress.com - Twitter: @neugens Proud GNU Classpath developer: http://www.classpath.org/ OpenJDK: http://openjdk.java.net/projects/caciocavallo/ Please, support open standards: http://endsoftpatents.org/
I'll bring my VGA->HDMI adapter. I can share it if anybody needs one, as long as I get it back ;-) See you then! Roman
Hi,
There's some change this year that I think it's important to share to everyone attending.
This year the projector will accept HDMI input, so please don't forget to bring an HDMI adaptor if you hope to present from a laptop that only has a different type of output connector!
We also recommend bringing a spare copy of any slides on a USB stick if possible.
Cheers, Mario
I’ll only bring my phone and adapter. Will be fun! On Wed, Jan 30, 2019 at 7:34 PM Roman Kennke <rkennke@posteo.de> wrote:
I'll bring my VGA->HDMI adapter. I can share it if anybody needs one, as long as I get it back ;-)
See you then! Roman
Hi,
There's some change this year that I think it's important to share to everyone attending.
This year the projector will accept HDMI input, so please don't forget to bring an HDMI adaptor if you hope to present from a laptop that only has a different type of output connector!
We also recommend bringing a spare copy of any slides on a USB stick if possible.
Cheers, Mario
_______________________________________________ java-devroom mailing list java-devroom@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/java-devroom
participants (4)
-
Christian Thalinger -
Mario Torre -
Roman Kennke -
Volker Simonis