Microkernel devroom 2019
Hello everybody, the FOSDEM organizers released the CfP [1] and the submission deadline for devroom proposals [2] is on the 20th September. As we did in the past, I would like to pass on the torch of the devroom organizer to the next interested party of the microkernel community. So, please get in touch (preferably on this mailing list) if you want to take over. [1] https://fosdem.org/2019/news/2018-08-10-call-for-participation/ [2] https://submission.fosdem.org/devroom.php Regards, Jakub
Hello
the FOSDEM organizers released the CfP [1] and the submission deadline for devroom proposals [2] is on the 20th September. As we did in the past, I would like to pass on the torch of the devroom organizer to the next interested party of the microkernel community. So, please get in touch (preferably on this mailing list) if you want to take over.
As you might know, Intel SGX is a hot topic in systems research now. To some extent, programming of enclaves is similar to the programming of microkernel environments, since they require special system support and 'nothing is working'. I would like to invite some guys from the research, maybe they already ready/want to share own developments with the open source world. It may be good cooperation. I will make a request soon.
participants (2)
-
Jakub Jermář -
Vasily A. Sartakov