[Microkernel-devroom] Panel discussion
Hi folks, there is one outstanding point regarding the concluding panel discussion on Saturday. I would like to add the representatives of the OS projects to the conference CMS, who will sit on the podium. It would be nice to have a decision until 9th January so that this information can be included in the FOSDEM booklet. Norman will attend this session to represent Genode. Thank you in advance! Regards Stefan -- Stefan Kalkowski Genode Labs http://www.genode-labs.com/ ยท http://genode.org/
Hi Stefan,
there is one outstanding point regarding the concluding panel discussion on Saturday. I would like to add the representatives of the OS projects to the conference CMS, who will sit on the podium.
After a short internal discussion in the team I nominate myself to represent HelenOS in the panel discussion. BTW: I really hope that projects without a dedicated talk will at least join the panel discussion, as last year. I am specifically thinking about our friends from the MINIX 3 team. Best regards Martin Decky
participants (2)
-
Martin Decky -
Stefan Kalkowski