Dear all, the call for participation for developer rooms has been online since last week [1]. Because the "Microkernel and Component-based OS" devroom has been organized in a revolving door manner since its inception, I would like to ask if anyone wants to propose and organize the devroom in 2027? Please let me know personally or send a reply to this list. In case you are undecided, we can most certainly support you. [1] https://fosdem.org/2027/news/call-for-devrooms/ Kind regards, Sebastian
Dear Sebastian, Dear all, On 2026-09-14 13:15, Sebastian Sumpf wrote:
the call for participation for developer rooms has been online since last week [1]. Because the "Microkernel and Component-based OS" devroom has been organized in a revolving door manner since its inception, I would like to ask if anyone wants to propose and organize the devroom in 2027?
Please let me know personally or send a reply to this list.
If there are no other volunteers, I would be happy to take over again, propose and eventually organize the devroom in 2027. I will still wait for any serious contenders / objections until Friday October 2nd, since I am currently busy with organizing SOSP 2026. Best regards Martin Decky
participants (2)
-
Martin Decky -
Sebastian Sumpf