[Microkernel-devroom] Presentation slides
Hi folks, hopefully all of you have survived FOSDEM, and enjoyed our devroom as much as I did. Thanks goes to to all participants, especially to those giving a lecture, or showing a demo. @speakers: There were several people asking for the presentation slides. If it isn't a problem for you, could you send me your slides please? I'll put it online then. Best regards Stefan -- Stefan Kalkowski Genode Labs http://www.genode-labs.com/ · http://genode.org/
On Feb 5, 2013, at 2:51 AM, Stefan Kalkowski <stefan.kalkowski@genode-labs.com> wrote:
Hi folks,
hopefully all of you have survived FOSDEM, and enjoyed our devroom as much as I did. Thanks goes to to all participants, especially to those giving a lecture, or showing a demo.
@speakers: There were several people asking for the presentation slides. If it isn't a problem for you, could you send me your slides please? I'll put it online then.
Here is our slides for Rathaxes: http://rathaxes.googlecode.com/files/2013_fosdem.pdf I also got a few pictures of the afternoon speakers that I can share. (And if I can have pictures of me talking in return, that would be awesome!). Thanks -- Louis Opter
Hello Louis, On Wed, Feb 06, 2013 at 09:29:30PM -0800, Louis Opter wrote:
I also got a few pictures of the afternoon speakers that I can share. (And if I can have pictures of me talking in return, that would be awesome!).
That's great. Would you mind to share them on our Google Event page? https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/ct6aq07h99l14lpbf3pqjt809s4?cfem=1 I could also do that for you if you'd send me the photos as PM. Greets -- Christian Helmuth Genode Labs http://www.genode-labs.com/ · http://genode.org/ https://twitter.com/GenodeLabs · /ˈdʒiː.nəʊd/ Genode Labs GmbH · Amtsgericht Dresden · HRB 28424 · Sitz Dresden Geschäftsführer: Dr.-Ing. Norman Feske, Christian Helmuth
Hello, please find the slides of my talk here: http://genode-labs.com/publications/nfeske-genode-fosdem-2012-02.pdf If you'd like to refer to the link with a short abstract, you may find the text as used at our publications page useful: http://genode.org/about/publications Best regards Norman On 02/05/2013 11:51 AM, Stefan Kalkowski wrote:
Hi folks,
hopefully all of you have survived FOSDEM, and enjoyed our devroom as much as I did. Thanks goes to to all participants, especially to those giving a lecture, or showing a demo.
@speakers: There were several people asking for the presentation slides. If it isn't a problem for you, could you send me your slides please? I'll put it online then.
Best regards Stefan
-- Dr.-Ing. Norman Feske Genode Labs http://www.genode-labs.com · http://genode.org Genode Labs GmbH · Amtsgericht Dresden · HRB 28424 · Sitz Dresden Geschäftsführer: Dr.-Ing. Norman Feske, Christian Helmuth
Sorry, the direct link to the PDF of my last email is wrong. The correct link is: http://genode-labs.com/publications/nfeske-genode-fosdem-2013-02.pdf On 02/11/2013 01:12 PM, Norman Feske wrote:
Hello,
please find the slides of my talk here:
http://genode-labs.com/publications/nfeske-genode-fosdem-2012-02.pdf
If you'd like to refer to the link with a short abstract, you may find the text as used at our publications page useful:
http://genode.org/about/publications
Best regards Norman
On 02/05/2013 11:51 AM, Stefan Kalkowski wrote:
Hi folks,
hopefully all of you have survived FOSDEM, and enjoyed our devroom as much as I did. Thanks goes to to all participants, especially to those giving a lecture, or showing a demo.
@speakers: There were several people asking for the presentation slides. If it isn't a problem for you, could you send me your slides please? I'll put it online then.
Best regards Stefan
-- Dr.-Ing. Norman Feske Genode Labs http://www.genode-labs.com · http://genode.org Genode Labs GmbH · Amtsgericht Dresden · HRB 28424 · Sitz Dresden Geschäftsführer: Dr.-Ing. Norman Feske, Christian Helmuth
Hello folks,
@speakers: There were several people asking for the presentation slides. If it isn't a problem for you, could you send me your slides please?
Sorry for the slight delay, the slides from my talk are available here: http://www.helenos.org/doc/slides/2013-02-02-Decky-OS_Hot_Topics.pdf Again, thanks both for organizing and participating in the devroom, hopefully same time next year in Brussels :) Best regards Martin Decky
Hi all, I finally also managed to upload my slides: http://os.inf.tu-dresden.de/~doebel/downloads/2013-FOSDEM.pdf Cheers, Bjoern
participants (6)
-
Björn Döbel -
Christian Helmuth -
Louis Opter -
Martin Decky -
Norman Feske -
Stefan Kalkowski