FOSDEM 2022 devrooms CfP (deadline November 15th)
Dear folks, the FOSDEM organizers have recently announced the CfP for devrooms at FOSDEM 2022 [1]. It would be amazing if someone would propose and take over the organization of the microkernel devroom and continue our decade-long tradition. I am ready to provide the next devroom organizer(s) with some tips from the last year's on-line event and grant them the access to the http://fosdem.microkernel.info/ web site as a convenient place for the CfP and other announcements. [1] https://fosdem.org/2022/news/2021-11-02-devroom-cfp/ Best regards Martin Decky
Dear all, I am far from pushing, I would just like to know whether there are some volunteers for organizing the microkernel devroom at FOSDEM 2022. If I don't receive a positive reply by the end of this Friday (November 12th), Sebastian Sumpf and I will step in and prepare the CfP during the weekend. Frankly, I can understand that an on-line event is probably not so appealing as the "real thing" to many and maybe we all have a fatigue from on-line events in general by now. On the other hand, surely there has been some interesting progress in our projects during 2021 and therefore I still believe it is worth approaching the wider community and informing then what is happening. Let's hope FOSDEM 2023 will be finally in the form we are more keen on. Best regards Martin Decky
Dear all, just FYI, the devroom proposal has been just submitted. Let's keep our fingers crossed now. Best regards Martin Decky
participants (1)
-
Martin Decky