Hi, Great to see retrocomputing represented @ FOSDEM with a devroom :-) Regards, Oliver
Hi, Le 31/10/2017 à 23:42, Oliver Schmidt a écrit :
Hi,
Great to see retrocomputing represented @ FOSDEM with a devroom :-)
Indeed! I passed the word to every possibly interested project I know of. Now I need to come up with a talk subject :D Retro desktops I already did last year ;-) François.
On Wed, Nov 1, 2017 at 12:37 AM, François Revol <revol@free.fr> wrote:
Hi,
Le 31/10/2017 à 23:42, Oliver Schmidt a écrit :
Hi,
Great to see retrocomputing represented @ FOSDEM with a devroom :-)
Indeed!
I passed the word to every possibly interested project I know of.
Now I need to come up with a talk subject :D
Retro desktops I already did last year ;-)
Thank you, François. I had been rumbling about this devroom for the past 3-4 years and your talks last year at the Desktops DevRoom served as confirmation there are many interested people. I have not seen any submission by you yet, though ;-) -- Pau Garcia i Quiles http://www.elpauer.org
Hi, Le 21/11/2017 à 16:05, Oliver Schmidt a écrit :
Hi,
I have not seen any submission by you yet, though ;-)
Sorry I was quite busy between Capitole du Libre and other events to prepare for last week. I just submitted a few propositions, I'm quite open for discussion.
BTW: I just added mine ;-)
Cool :) Now, I don't know how many propositions you've got yet, do we need to extend the CfP ? I've forwarded the info to everyone I could think of, but maybe they need some more pings. François.
participants (3)
-
François Revol -
Oliver Schmidt -
Pau Garcia i Quiles