Hi François, hi Pau, thanks again for organizing the retrocomputing devroom! Do you have by any chance any information about the videos from Saturday morning? Has the equipment completely failed, or is there a chance that they can be recovered? Cheers, Thomas
Hi Thomas, Le 10/02/2019 à 11:25, Thomas Huth a écrit :
Hi François, hi Pau,
thanks again for organizing the retrocomputing devroom!
Do you have by any chance any information about the videos from Saturday morning? Has the equipment completely failed, or is there a chance that they can be recovered?
Thought I answered already… It seems we didn't get a usable recording for your talk, I'm sorry. You can see the status for recordings there: https://review.video.fosdem.org/overview The second one from Silicium is still marked as "preview", although I checked it and the audio is not really usable either. All other videos should be available here: https://video.fosdem.org/2019/K.4.601/ Hopefully we'll have less technical issues next year (the switch to HDMI for the video also wasn't without troubles). Btw, if anyone wants to help with the devroom next year, don't hesitate to tell! François.
participants (2)
-
François Revol -
Thomas Huth