Kai et al,

Hi!  I am compelled to say thanks for organizing!  We are looking forward to contributing.

LS

Larry Stefonic
www.yassl.com
Skype:  Stefonic
http://twitter.com/CyaSSL
+1 206 369 4800

On Jan 29, 2012, at 1:46 PM, Kai Engert wrote:

Hi everyone,

(a)
Greetings from Martin, whom I've just spoken to, and who asked me to send this email.

(b)
Martin has worked with Fosdem organizers and the schedule for the Security and Hardware Crypto room is ready.

Saturday:
http://fosdem.org/2012/schedule/track/hardware_cryptography_devroom

Sunday:
http://fosdem.org/2012/schedule/track/security_devroom

(c)
Soon after the initial schedule was announced, I noticed a conflict between the "CACert / Trust" talk and the talk I'll be giving in the Mozilla room, also about the consequences of the DigiNotar incident, from a Mozilla and NSS code perspective.

After talking with Martin and the Fosdem organizers on IRC, we have agreed to avoid the conflict between the talks and make a last minute switch of the schedule.
The schedule shown on the Fosdem.org website has already been updated, and no longer has the conflict.

So, only for those of you who had looked at the schedule earlier than this email, we had switched the 15:00 and 16:00 talks.

The updated Saturday schedule is:
15:00 yaSSL
16:00 CAcert

I hope this change was in everybody's interest.

Thanks and Regards
Kai

_______________________________________________
Security-devroom mailing list
Security-devroom@lists.fosdem.org
http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/security-devroom