a few talk recordings
31 Jan
2016
31 Jan
'16
4:04 a.m.
Thanks to all presenters of the security development room! I believe Fosdem.org staff has recorded all talks in the room, and if everything worked, they'll make them available at a later time. In addition, I've also recorded a few of the talks that I attended, which are already available. You can find my subset of recordings here: https://kuix.de/fosdem2016/ Kai
31 Jan
31 Jan
10:20 a.m.
Kai Engert writes:
I believe Fosdem.org staff has recorded all talks in the room, and if everything worked, they'll make them available at a later time. In addition, I've also recorded a few of the talks that I attended, which are already available.
Thanks Kai! It's very kind of you to also take the time to record the talks.
3906
Age (days ago)
3906
Last active (days ago)
1 comments
2 participants
participants (2)
-
Chris Down -
Kai Engert