Hi, We have accepted 13 talks for the security devroom. Please check the pentabarf interface for your talk, and if accepted please confirm your attendance. If your talk is marked as undecided it means that it is still contesting for the last remaining slot (which unfortunately its allocation depends on the main track talks being decided). Most likely it will be decided by the 10th of January. regards, Nikos
Hello Nikos, I'm accept'ed in the devroom security but I can not confirm by using pentabarf. Thus I confirm directly to you my participation this year again. I missed the announcement because for some reason I wasn't susbribing to the mailing list. I'll suscribe now. Sorry for the delay. Best regards José Bollo
José Bollo writes:
I'm accept'ed in the devroom security but I can not confirm by using pentabarf.
Thus I confirm directly to you my participation this year again.
Is there actually a "confirm" button in Pentabarf? I don't see any obvious way to do that from the event interface. I do see "event status: unconfirmed" on the event page though, is there something I should do to confirm? :-) That is, I also am accepted and am able to confirm, but wasn't aware that I had to do so after acceptance.
Chris Down writes:
That is, I also am accepted and am able to confirm, but wasn't aware that I had to do so after acceptance.
Ah, it appears I did not read the first mail in this thread carefully enough, since it clearly states that confirmation is required. My bad. So yes, for lack of finding how to do this in Pentabarf, I also confirm my attendance.
participants (3)
-
Chris Down -
José Bollo -
Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos