Hi, The doodle is now closed, and there are no more unknowns in the system. Thanks to Kaie the place is now fixed to be: http://www.laporteusedeau.be/ and time is saturday at 18.00. It's between the centre and the university (where fosdem is), so everyone should be equally suited (or equally not suited :). You can get there using Tram 94 from Fosdem ULB stop to the METRO LOUISE, and then either walk or take metro to METRO HALLEPORT. reviews: http://www.afar.com/places/la-porteuse-deau-saint-gilles http://www.tripadvisor.de/Restaurant_Review-g188644-d790123-Reviews-La_Porte... How to get there from FOSDEM: https://goo.gl/maps/ZtA0W If you arrive there earlier than me, the reservation is on my name -Nikos. regards, Nikos
On Thu, 2015-01-29 at 13:20 +0100, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos wrote:
http://www.laporteusedeau.be/ and time is saturday at 18.00. ... You can get there using Tram 94 from Fosdem ULB stop to the METRO LOUISE, and then either walk or take metro to METRO HALLEPORT. ... How to get there from FOSDEM: https://goo.gl/maps/ZtA0W
Thanks Nikos for reserving our table! I recommend to take the Metro from Louise. At Louise, the tram stops on a traffic island, and the only way out is downstairs, and then you're next to the Metro entrance already. You can take any line, 2 or 6. Be careful with the direction, because there is a circle line, and both directions contain the word Simonis in its name. The direction you need from Louise is -> SIMONIS LEOPOLD http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/85/Metro_Brussels.svg Then exit at HALLEPORT / PORTE DE HAL, and walk to Avenue Jean Volders 48. See you Saturday evening, Kai
Hi Nikos, (hi everybody else!) I could not complete the Doodle in time, is it still possible to join saturday's dinner ? Cheers, Thomas. On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 1:20 PM, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos <nmav@redhat.com> wrote:
Hi, The doodle is now closed, and there are no more unknowns in the system. Thanks to Kaie the place is now fixed to be: http://www.laporteusedeau.be/ and time is saturday at 18.00.
It's between the centre and the university (where fosdem is), so everyone should be equally suited (or equally not suited :).
You can get there using Tram 94 from Fosdem ULB stop to the METRO LOUISE, and then either walk or take metro to METRO HALLEPORT.
reviews: http://www.afar.com/places/la-porteuse-deau-saint-gilles
http://www.tripadvisor.de/Restaurant_Review-g188644-d790123-Reviews-La_Porte...
How to get there from FOSDEM: https://goo.gl/maps/ZtA0W
If you arrive there earlier than me, the reservation is on my name -Nikos.
regards, Nikos
_______________________________________________ security-devroom mailing list security-devroom@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/security-devroom
On Thu, 2015-01-29 at 14:12 +0100, Thomas Calderon wrote:
Hi Nikos,
(hi everybody else!)
I could not complete the Doodle in time, is it still possible to join saturday's dinner ?
Well, I'll think about it. Ok yes :) The place is pretty big so I don't think there will be any issue with more people joining. regards, Nikos
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA512 Good to know. I didn't fill in the Doodle poll either.. ;-) Melanie On 29/01/15 14:26, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos wrote:
On Thu, 2015-01-29 at 14:12 +0100, Thomas Calderon wrote:
Hi Nikos,
(hi everybody else!)
I could not complete the Doodle in time, is it still possible to join saturday's dinner ?
Well, I'll think about it. Ok yes :)
The place is pretty big so I don't think there will be any issue with more people joining.
regards, Nikos
_______________________________________________ security-devroom mailing list security-devroom@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/security-devroom
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG/MacGPG2 v2.0.22 (Darwin) Comment: GPGTools - https://gpgtools.org iQIcBAEBCgAGBQJUyjipAAoJEEfSSOL8hVNPRLoP/08Sh/omXSyDGWoXq04l/wy5 hK57FR+LsU3K5E+lrrcokizLvjnte23zmS4lhQM/g0zuCIS7RXO9xSpiThOzYp97 DhZD3YCDmkvlY5eLmnLdmoBuLhohBLZbcBBAWzN5tgP7752Y/GO1f2TULLbzE03j htjaBTjo7spFMKSXyAfkgwLywIDnrfxOtS1yUYVOLGa0PVFjatMU3F4mxTqU8RVf NkhRS1RdOU+MvMU7T+BrKjGICWHVdscNdGWfyAIMtKfXP+5lshiZa7fPAkm70PUO +UYxP8I7bG5ubTTIz8hJ3DFgggc8yk+WOFCuG/pT0NzdGWF1DTDEGMJboQz2BOes AhRkR5wYqrYFIpqD9N3BZlJSqXMGNUYPQFyW6fEITEwC7UsxbV86QdIlNgDCXeja wx36+Emj/ZPU4cNTgllEr8pUyOVtrIrjt7VX/FfgqCEBzhT/dzjjrFJURZ6ZN96S Cb9yRE0PmyZVovk4coGgFQl1MBtraFphdjW3zBsWX668alA+gYOSmZVLSergvk2x h1+gtewxpjupPd3kQvrmCwS71+Rd0cBud//994eKaDqJz45q4WFYRuPejFjRlFOd wmPsEXaDCK/34qHnbERlzR1P9tm+97Yex1QYsSunFpEXkAs7sa2KzLjreMlvqnph 8hgqro7gqgli4bjPSbvl =k2iX -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Hi all, I will also try to do my best to attend the dinner! Best, Giorgos On Jan 29, 2015, at 3:26 PM, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos <nmav@redhat.com> wrote:
On Thu, 2015-01-29 at 14:12 +0100, Thomas Calderon wrote:
Hi Nikos,
(hi everybody else!)
I could not complete the Doodle in time, is it still possible to join saturday's dinner ?
Well, I'll think about it. Ok yes :)
The place is pretty big so I don't think there will be any issue with more people joining.
regards, Nikos
_______________________________________________ security-devroom mailing list security-devroom@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/security-devroom
Hi! Is there a fixed number of seats reserved? I'd like to join! /Simon Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos <nmav@redhat.com> writes:
Hi, The doodle is now closed, and there are no more unknowns in the system. Thanks to Kaie the place is now fixed to be: http://www.laporteusedeau.be/ and time is saturday at 18.00.
It's between the centre and the university (where fosdem is), so everyone should be equally suited (or equally not suited :).
You can get there using Tram 94 from Fosdem ULB stop to the METRO LOUISE, and then either walk or take metro to METRO HALLEPORT.
reviews: http://www.afar.com/places/la-porteuse-deau-saint-gilles http://www.tripadvisor.de/Restaurant_Review-g188644-d790123-Reviews-La_Porte...
How to get there from FOSDEM: https://goo.gl/maps/ZtA0W
If you arrive there earlier than me, the reservation is on my name -Nikos.
regards, Nikos
_______________________________________________ security-devroom mailing list security-devroom@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/security-devroom
Le jeudi 29 janvier 2015 à 13:20 +0100, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos a écrit :
Hi, The doodle is now closed, and there are no more unknowns in the system. Thanks to Kaie the place is now fixed to be: http://www.laporteusedeau.be/ and time is saturday at 18.00.
It's between the centre and the university (where fosdem is), so everyone should be equally suited (or equally not suited :).
You can get there using Tram 94 from Fosdem ULB stop to the METRO LOUISE, and then either walk or take metro to METRO HALLEPORT.
reviews: http://www.afar.com/places/la-porteuse-deau-saint-gilles http://www.tripadvisor.de/Restaurant_Review-g188644-d790123-Reviews-La_Porte...
How to get there from FOSDEM: https://goo.gl/maps/ZtA0W
If you arrive there earlier than me, the reservation is on my name -Nikos.
Hello, It looks promising. I confirm that I come. Maybe not exactly at 18h but I'll try. Best regards José Bollo
Le jeudi 29 janvier 2015 à 13:20 +0100, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos a écrit :
Hi, The doodle is now closed, and there are no more unknowns in the system. Thanks to Kaie the place is now fixed to be: http://www.laporteusedeau.be/ and time is saturday at 18.00.
It's between the centre and the university (where fosdem is), so everyone should be equally suited (or equally not suited :).
You can get there using Tram 94 from Fosdem ULB stop to the METRO LOUISE, and then either walk or take metro to METRO HALLEPORT.
reviews: http://www.afar.com/places/la-porteuse-deau-saint-gilles http://www.tripadvisor.de/Restaurant_Review-g188644-d790123-Reviews-La_Porte...
How to get there from FOSDEM: https://goo.gl/maps/ZtA0W
If you arrive there earlier than me, the reservation is on my name -Nikos.
regards, Nikos
Hello, It looks promising. I confirm that I come. Maybe not exactly at 18h but I'll try. Best regards José Bollo
participants (8)
-
Giorgos Vasiliadis -
José Bollo -
José Bollo -
Kai Engert -
Melanie Rieback -
Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos -
Simon Josefsson -
Thomas Calderon