[Security-devroom] video recording?
Hello, I consider to make video recordings of the security talks, because a buddy won't be able to attend. Does anyone object to have his/her talk recorded? Thanks and Regards, Kai
Hello, On Jan 28, 2011, at 1:10 PM, Kai Engert wrote:
I consider to make video recordings of the security talks, because a buddy won't be able to attend.
Does anyone object to have his/her talk recorded?
I hope not. Can't give the right for others though. I hope you will upload them to your favorite youtube clone for everyone to see! Cheers, Martin -- @MartinPaljak.net +3725156495
On 28.01.2011 19:06, Martin Paljak wrote:
Hello,
On Jan 28, 2011, at 1:10 PM, Kai Engert wrote:
I consider to make video recordings of the security talks, because a buddy won't be able to attend.
Does anyone object to have his/her talk recorded? I hope not. Can't give the right for others though.
I hope you will upload them to your favorite youtube clone for everyone to see!
Cheers,
Martin
I'll make the recordings available for download. Regards, Kai
Le vendredi 28 janvier 2011 à 20:20 +0100, Kai Engert a écrit :
I'll make the recordings available for download.
Thanks. -- Jean-Michel Pouré - Gooze - http://www.gooze.eu
Kai Engert wrote:
I'll make the recordings available for download.
I can help coordinate with uploading them to FOSDEM's own video archive. They have no resources to record all devrooms but they are very happy to publish recordings made by others. Just make sure that each speaker agrees to publishing, and after I'm happy to help. Will look for the conversion script that I used on recordings last year. //Peter
participants (4)
-
Jean-Michel Pouré - GOOZE -
Kai Engert -
Martin Paljak -
Peter Stuge