Re: [security-devroom] Please confirm you agree to have the video of your talk published
Hi Kai, I agree to having the two videos of my talk published via bittorrent and archived on video.fosdem.org.. Regards, Paul On Wed Feb 8 21:03:27 CET 2012 Kai Engert wrote:
We forgot to do this on paper this year...
Anders, Tomas, Kashyap, Branko, Chris, Benedikt, Paul, could you please reply to this list, and confirm that
you agree that the recording of your talk in the security room at Fosdem 2012 will be published via bittorrent and archived on video.fosdem.org.
I will publish the bittorrent as soon as I have heard back (agree or not agree) from each of you.
(Does anyone of you have the email address of Paul Bakker, or are you on this list?)
Thank you! Kai
Hi, To whom should I send the PDF of my presentation (Sunday 12:15-13:00) for publishing on the website? Regards, Paul On 10-2-2012 20:05, Paul Bakker wrote:
Hi Kai,
I agree to having the two videos of my talk published via bittorrent and archived on video.fosdem.org..
Regards, Paul
On Wed Feb 8 21:03:27 CET 2012 Kai Engert wrote:
We forgot to do this on paper this year...
Anders, Tomas, Kashyap, Branko, Chris, Benedikt, Paul, could you please reply to this list, and confirm that
you agree that the recording of your talk in the security room at Fosdem 2012 will be published via bittorrent and archived on video.fosdem.org.
I will publish the bittorrent as soon as I have heard back (agree or not agree) from each of you.
(Does anyone of you have the email address of Paul Bakker, or are you on this list?)
Thank you! Kai
Hello Paul, Well, I've actually uploaded the pdf/odp onto my own server, and just threw the link in here. I was planning on sending an e-mail to Tony Mobily (of FSDaily) with a news on published videos for the conference talks (he published the announcement about the devroom as well). I could include links to various presentations if people make them available in some way. I have no idea if we could have some central server where we'd publish those (got a VPS, but no idea how heavy a load it would create on my server) :) Best regards On 21.02.2012 14:58, Paul Bakker wrote:
Hi,
To whom should I send the PDF of my presentation (Sunday 12:15-13:00) for publishing on the website?
Regards, Paul
On 10-2-2012 20:05, Paul Bakker wrote:
Hi Kai,
I agree to having the two videos of my talk published via bittorrent and archived on video.fosdem.org..
Regards, Paul
On Wed Feb 8 21:03:27 CET 2012 Kai Engert wrote:
We forgot to do this on paper this year...
Anders, Tomas, Kashyap, Branko, Chris, Benedikt, Paul, could you please reply to this list, and confirm that
you agree that the recording of your talk in the security room at Fosdem 2012 will be published via bittorrent and archived on video.fosdem.org.
I will publish the bittorrent as soon as I have heard back (agree or not agree) from each of you.
(Does anyone of you have the email address of Paul Bakker, or are you on this list?)
Thank you! Kai
Security-devroom mailing list Security-devroom@lists.fosdem.org http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/security-devroom
-- Branko Majic Jabber: branko@majic.rs Please use only Free formats when sending attachments to me. Бранко Мајић Џабер: branko@majic.rs Молим вас да додатке шаљете искључиво у слободним форматима.
participants (2)
-
Paul Bakker -
Бранко Мај ић