[security-devroom] Please confirm you agree to have the video of your talk published
We forgot to do this on paper this year... Anders, Tomas, Kashyap, Branko, Chris, Benedikt, Paul, could you please reply to this list, and confirm that you agree that the recording of your talk in the security room at Fosdem 2012 will be published via bittorrent and archived on video.fosdem.org. I will publish the bittorrent as soon as I have heard back (agree or not agree) from each of you. (Does anyone of you have the email address of Paul Bakker, or are you on this list?) Thank you! Kai -- Sending me encrypted e-mail: - get my S/MIME cert from https://kuix.de/smime-keyserver/ - get my GPG/PGP key from http://pgp.uni-mainz.de/
I hope I don't look too bad but I'm in :-) I liked the other guys' presentations! Anders On 2012-02-08 21:03, Kai Engert wrote:
We forgot to do this on paper this year...
Anders, Tomas, Kashyap, Branko, Chris, Benedikt, Paul, could you please reply to this list, and confirm that
you agree that the recording of your talk in the security room at Fosdem 2012 will be published via bittorrent and archived on video.fosdem.org.
I will publish the bittorrent as soon as I have heard back (agree or not agree) from each of you.
(Does anyone of you have the email address of Paul Bakker, or are you on this list?)
Thank you! Kai
Hello Kai, I'd like to confirm with this e-mail that I agree to a video recording of my presentation from FOSDEM 2012 being published publicly through bittorrent and archived on the video.fosdem.org as well. Best regards :) Дана Wed, 08 Feb 2012 21:03:27 +0100 Kai Engert <kaie@kuix.de> написа:
We forgot to do this on paper this year...
Anders, Tomas, Kashyap, Branko, Chris, Benedikt, Paul, could you please reply to this list, and confirm that
you agree that the recording of your talk in the security room at Fosdem 2012 will be published via bittorrent and archived on video.fosdem.org.
I will publish the bittorrent as soon as I have heard back (agree or not agree) from each of you.
(Does anyone of you have the email address of Paul Bakker, or are you on this list?)
Thank you! Kai
-- Branko Majic Jabber: branko@majic.rs Please use only Free formats when sending attachments to me. Бранко Мајић Џабер: branko@majic.rs Молим вас да додатке шаљете искључиво у слободним форматима.
Hi Kai, You've got my permission to publish my presentation on bittorrent and video.fosdem.org as well. Thanks for checking! Best Regards, Chris Conlon On Feb 8, 2012, at 1:03 PM, Kai Engert wrote:
We forgot to do this on paper this year...
Anders, Tomas, Kashyap, Branko, Chris, Benedikt, Paul, could you please reply to this list, and confirm that
you agree that the recording of your talk in the security room at Fosdem 2012 will be published via bittorrent and archived on video.fosdem.org.
I will publish the bittorrent as soon as I have heard back (agree or not agree) from each of you.
(Does anyone of you have the email address of Paul Bakker, or are you on this list?)
Thank you! Kai
-- Sending me encrypted e-mail: - get my S/MIME cert from https://kuix.de/smime-keyserver/ - get my GPG/PGP key from http://pgp.uni-mainz.de/
I agree! Cheers, Tomas On 02/08/2012 09:03 PM, Kai Engert wrote:
We forgot to do this on paper this year...
Anders, Tomas, Kashyap, Branko, Chris, Benedikt, Paul, could you please reply to this list, and confirm that
you agree that the recording of your talk in the security room at Fosdem 2012 will be published via bittorrent and archived on video.fosdem.org.
I will publish the bittorrent as soon as I have heard back (agree or not agree) from each of you.
(Does anyone of you have the email address of Paul Bakker, or are you on this list?)
Thank you! Kai
Sure. Wondering if my nervous presentation would be comprehensible to people.. Too bad, Kai, I couldn't meet you. When I searched for you, you weren't around on both days :( . Probably you were busy w/ other dev room talks you were presenting. And later, I was dragged away into other things.. On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 1:33 AM, Kai Engert <kaie@kuix.de> wrote:
We forgot to do this on paper this year...
Anders, Tomas, Kashyap, Branko, Chris, Benedikt, Paul, could you please reply to this list, and confirm that
you agree that the recording of your talk in the security room at Fosdem 2012 will be published via bittorrent and archived on video.fosdem.org.
I will publish the bittorrent as soon as I have heard back (agree or not agree) from each of you.
(Does anyone of you have the email address of Paul Bakker, or are you on this list?)
Thank you! Kai
-- Sending me encrypted e-mail: - get my S/MIME cert from https://kuix.de/smime-keyserver/ - get my GPG/PGP key from http://pgp.uni-mainz.de/
participants (6)
-
Anders Rundgren -
Chris Conlon -
Kai Engert -
Kashyap Chamarthy -
Tomas Gustavsson -
Бранко Мајић