Hello Fosdem team,

I know you were very busy during Fosdem and just after, so I didn't bother you. But I haven't received this order yet after 1.5 month. What is the status of order S05647, please?

Thank you in advance,
Jerome Vandenabeele

On Sat, Feb 5, 2022 at 2:54 PM <treasure@fosdem.org> wrote:
Your Sales Order
S05647
Fosdem EU

Hello,

This is a brief message to confirm that FOSDEM Treasure has received your order for:




Products   Quantity Price
Product image Exclusive FOSDEM 2022 Hoodie! 1.041.32 €50.00 €
Product image Donation 1.010.00 €10.00 €
  Delivery: 6.95 €
  SubTotal: 58.27 €
  Taxes: 8.68 €
  Total: 66.95 €

Please check this carefully and contact us immediately if there is a mistake:

+32 27 88 74 78

Note that production and delivery may take several weeks.
Bill to: Bahnhofstraße 123 Fellbach, Württemberg 70736 Germany
Payment Method: Mollie (66.95 €)

Ship to: Bahnhofstraße 123 Fellbach, Württemberg 70736 Germany
Shipping Method: Delivery (6.95 €)

Fosdem EU
+32 27 88 74 78 | treasure@fosdem.org
Powered by Odoo


--
Bahnhofstr. 123, 70736 Fellbach, Deutschland
M: +49-176-3891 6215