Dear N. Schwirz,

I have copied in treasure@fosdem.org which is for the events team (I am part of the webshop team) - they will be able to process the order and keep you updated with progress.

All the best,

Stuart.

Your helpdesk ticket team

Stuart Mackintosh

--
Customer services
OpusVL, Drury House, Drury Lane
Rugby, CV21 3DE UK
T: 01788 298 455
W: https://opusvl.com
--

09/02/2021 15:48 - N. Schwirz wrote:
Dear  Stuart Mackintosh,

thanks for the answer. I would like to order some FOSDEM-merch to
Germany and can pay via SEPA bank transfer. The onlineshop seems not
offering this (and the international shipping site shows my only prices
in british pounds, but I only have euro and a few old Deutsche Mark ;-).

I would be interested in
* 1x T-Shirt   (straight, size L)
* 1x Hoodie (size L)

My address is:
     N. Schwirz
     Amselweg 2a
     99625 Kölleda
     Germany

How much would be the total cost?


Greetings
Norman Schwirz



Am 08.02.21 um 10:12 schrieb FOSDEM Support:
> Dear N. Schwirz,
>
> Thank you for your request.
>
> EU Shop
>
> Visitors from the EU can go to [1]https://treasure.fosdem.org, offering
> shipping to the EU and credit card payment.
>
> Rest-of-World shop
>
> If you want to ship to a destination outside of the EU, go to
> [2]https://row.treasure.fosdem.org where Paypal is accepted.
>
> If you can't find your country in either of the shops or you can't use the
> provided payment methods, send an e-mail to treasure@fosdem.org with the
> amount and the size of the hoodies/T-shirts you wish to order.
>
> Bank payment
>
> If you can pay by bank transfer, contact the FOSDEM event team on
> treasure@fosdem.org and request banking details.
>
> Delivery fees
>
> The delivery fee depends on the country you wish to ship to. There are several
> tiers depending on what country you select. Unfortunately you can't see them
> before you select a country.
>
> Further information
>
> Further information on buying FOSDEM shirts and hoodies can be found here:
> [3]https://fosdem.org/2021/tshirts/
>
> Do just reply to this email if you need any further information.
>
> Your helpdesk ticket team
>
> Stuart Mackintosh
>
> --
> Customer services
> OpusVL, Drury House, Drury Lane
> Rugby, CV21 3DE UK
> T: 01788 298 455
> W: [4]https://opusvl.com
> --
>
> 07/02/2021 17:25 - N. Schwirz wrote: > Hi,
>> how can I order a FOSDEM T-Shirt to Germany without a credit-card? I
>> only have a (german) bank-account.
>>
>> Greetings
>> N. Schwirz
>>
>>  
>
>
> [1] https://treasure.fosdem.org
> [2] https://row.treasure.fosdem.org
> [3] https://fosdem.org/2021/tshirts/
> [4] https://opusvl.com
>