Hello,

 Let me also share the full error trace received this morning: 

new row for relation "account_move_line" violates check constraint "account_move_line_check_accountable_required_fields"
DETAIL:  Failing row contains (10780, 10700, null, null, null, null, null, null, 147, null, null, null, 10, Customer Payment, 1.000, null, 0.00, 0.00, 87.95, null, 0.0, null, null, null, f, 2021-02-06, null, 9982, null, null, null, 10688, null, null, null, null, null, t, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, 7, 2021-02-06 16:27:26.042396, 7, 2021-02-06 16:27:26.042396, null).
Marc

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Marc Cortinas Val <marc.cortinas@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2021 at 17:27
Subject: Shopping issue with tshirt and hoddie
To: <treasure@fosdem.org>


Hello,

Today I bought a T-shirt and a hoodie. 
I did everything fine but I received an error after the payment
I checked and PayPal and my bank has done the transaction.
Let me share a screenshot about the error and the payment

ERROR
error_payment.png
BANK
payment_done_in_bank.png


I wrote this email due I don't receive anything, no email, no IDs ....

Could you check everything is fine.
Let me share the information about delivery I added when I bought this morning.

Name: Marc Cortinas Val
ID: 77118443H
C/ Valencia, 5 1º1ª
City: Martorelles
CP: 08107 Barcelona

Best Regards,
Marc

--
Marc Cortinas Val
600604388
marc.cortinas@gmail.com


--
Marc Cortinas Val
600604388
marc.cortinas@gmail.com