Hi treasure@fosdem.org!

Monika was a speaker in the Kotlin devroom and hasn’t received her T-shirt yet. Do you have a tracking number or is it possible to send her another one?

Thanks in advance,

—
Martin for the Kotlin devroom organizers



Forwarded message:

From: Monika Kumar Jethani <monikakj23@gmail.com>
To: Martin Bonnin <martin@mbonnin.net>
Subject: Re: Regarding Fosdem 2021 tshirt
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 22:53:03 +0530

Sure. Please find the details below,
T-Shirt Size : Fitted female, S(Small) size
Shipping Address: 8A PRABHU VATIKA, 7/109C SWAROOP NAGAR, NEAR KHANNA HYUNDAI SHOWROOM, KANPUR, UTTAR PRADESH, INDIA-208002
Recipient Name: MONIKA KUMAR JETHANI

On Tue, Feb 23, 2021 at 10:41 PM Martin Bonnin <martin@mbonnin.net> wrote:
Hi Monika,

Sure thing, I’ll follow up with the team about that. Can you confirm
your shipping address and details?

—
Martin


On 23 Feb 2021, at 18:10, Monika Kumar Jethani wrote:

> Hi Martin and Nicola,
>
> I haven't received the fosdem 2021 tshirt yet. Can you please check
> and let
> me know when would I be receiving it?
>
>
> Thanks,
> Monika