Hi there,

Sorry, just to confirm that everything is correct - had some issues with my bank here,
but finally paid by card - I can see the processed transaction. When I check Sales order (S05762) - it pops up as "Your payment has been cancelled."
What's the real status? and what should I do?

Thanks!


On Sun, 6 Feb 2022 at 16:48, <treasure@fosdem.org> wrote:
Your Sales Order
S05762
Fosdem EU

Hello,

This is a brief message to confirm that FOSDEM Treasure has received your order for:




Products   Quantity Price
Product image Exclusive FOSDEM 2022 Hoodie! 1.041.32 €50.00 €
  Delivery: 12.95 €
  SubTotal: 54.27 €
  Taxes: 8.68 €
  Total: 62.95 €

Please check this carefully and contact us immediately if there is a mistake:

+32 27 88 74 78

Note that production and delivery may take several weeks.
Bill to: 1 Berystede, Ranelagh Dublin Dublin D06 EY27 Ireland
Payment Method: Mollie (62.95 €)

Ship to: 1 Berystede, Ranelagh Dublin Dublin D06 EY27 Ireland
Shipping Method: Delivery (12.95 €)

Fosdem EU
+32 27 88 74 78 | treasure@fosdem.org
Powered by Odoo