Alasdair,

I can see that this code has been consumed however the order has not yet been confirmed, nor does it contain any of the customers information such as name, billing address and delivery address.

I think we have two options:

1) We manually complete the order for the customer in the backend, which will need him to provide his details (
name, billing address and delivery address)
2) We issue a new coupon code for him to place a new order and cancel the current quotation in the backend.

Please let me know what you would like us to do.

Thanks,

Reece

On 17/01/2021 14:52, Alasdair G Kergon wrote:
Has this code been used or not?

15865361773722178389
- Did they actually check out and already have an order?
- Or is it that if they use the code once, then abandon the session,
  they can't return and use it again?

Alasdair

----- Forwarded message from Bernard Tyers - Sane UX Design <bernard+work@ei8fdb.org> -----

From: Bernard Tyers - Sane UX Design <bernard+work@ei8fdb.org>

I have one small issue: I started, and then abandoned my purchase last night - just to see how it worked.

I have tried to use the offer code - 15865361773722178389 - this morning and the checkout process tells me the code has expired or has been used.

I can confirm I've not used the code yet. Is it possible to get another code?



--


--

Reece Godfray

Customer Support Team Leader

OpusVL Logo

Business management software - Joined-up, flexible & open

 

OpusVL

Drury House

Drury Lane

Rugby

CV21 3DE

T: 01788 298 455

DDI: 01788 298 413

E: reece.godfray@opusvl.com

W: http://opusvl.com