Hi,

Sorry to bother you, but I wonder if you can help.

I received T-shirt of size S, something went wrong here, I see that in order pdf which I received earlier it says same size, but I would never would select it. I clearly remember deciding between L and XL, and probably went for L. Must be something wrong with ordering form or something and I did not notice it until I received it today. Is it possible to have another one of size L somehow?

I enjoyed conference this and previous year and mainly ordered T-shirt to support you guys, but still would be nice to have t-shirt that I can actually wear. I have no problem paying some fee for the trouble.

Best regards,
Ivan

Mob.: +371 29403148




From: Fosdem <treasure@fosdem.org>
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2021 11:37
To: ivnovi@live.com <ivnovi@live.com>
Subject: FOSDEM Order Shipment
 
 

Your order has been shipped! 

Thank you for your order, we hope you enjoyed the FOSDEM virtual conference on 6th and 7th February.

As you will appreciate with BREXIT and COVID-19 restrictions shipping your item/items has taken longer than previously expected.

We can now confirm that all orders have been shipped from the supplier and should be with you shortly.

You may have already received your parcel or a tracking email, but for those of you who have not, please treat this email as confirmation of shipment.

PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT FOSDEM IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED A TRACKING CODE

If your parcel has not arrived after Wednesday 7th April (UK and the Rest of the World) or Wednesday 31st March (EU), then please contact FOSDEM and we will endeavour to solve the issue.

Contact Details:
Tel: +32 27 88 74 78
Email: treasure@fosdem.org

Kind regards

The OpusVL and FOSDEM Teams