Return-Path: <srai@redhat.com>
Received-SPF: Pass (mailfrom) identity=mailfrom; client-ip=170.10.129.124;
 helo=us-smtp-delivery-124.mimecast.com; envelope-from=srai@redhat.com;
 receiver=<UNKNOWN> 
Received: from us-smtp-delivery-124.mimecast.com
 (us-smtp-delivery-124.mimecast.com [170.10.129.124])
	(using TLSv1.2 with cipher ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384 (256/256 bits))
	(No client certificate requested)
	by mail.fosdem.org (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 0111BA5748
	for <fosdem@lists.fosdem.org>; Fri, 22 Apr 2022 13:32:14 +0000 (UTC)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=redhat.com;
	s=mimecast20190719; t=1650634326;
	h=from:from:reply-to:subject:subject:date:date:message-id:message-id:
	 to:to:cc:mime-version:mime-version:content-type:content-type;
	bh=5nYhql4EWYC3/cq23EE9BYRM7Q13xBMcI+xqCr3z6fk=;
	b=HG++ZlDDSGvReRKbo7SFiOB0vYzkFn64jTU1hMueUmH81lDJR5ZLxJdKwWJnpDtcRNmUkm
	FsVIkne/9azLH87zdOW8aq1Ug8jeruz8KdC67E0WCRrMNS+hQveuMeOFoA3kCmmm4vATY0
	8hTwg1zUCAS3tGiYFx9ybfpPV8nJqRk=
Received: from mail-oo1-f70.google.com (mail-oo1-f70.google.com
 [209.85.161.70]) by relay.mimecast.com with ESMTP with STARTTLS
 (version=TLSv1.2, cipher=TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384) id
 us-mta-319-KPOJQKgxMXe4vi4S-Ae-xg-1; Fri, 22 Apr 2022 09:32:04 -0400
X-MC-Unique: KPOJQKgxMXe4vi4S-Ae-xg-1
Received: by mail-oo1-f70.google.com with SMTP id
 w3-20020a4a3543000000b003247262c123so3955289oog.12
        for <fosdem@lists.fosdem.org>; Fri, 22 Apr 2022 06:32:04 -0700 (PDT)
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=1e100.net; s=20210112;
        h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to;
        bh=5nYhql4EWYC3/cq23EE9BYRM7Q13xBMcI+xqCr3z6fk=;
        b=Kp87MCpo5GIk7DiMDfvJDVMkqxQhBNhbMvXD1ktxMddXoE0mmPkdivNevdUmScApBh
         YrqWqIxGC/B4/vciaAiIR1ZkL8X5P4QrynKPGyQBByejnNb3TfLrfwceCJ6De9zfXlc9
         tm5R8ez9q0W/NMijEOOzrsmWWeypwXChTIJ7V4PoGfQhlw9YnemfjLnL3vG/NwdAGySB
         BbhTmAEMlx159xSt2Ik19ny05ePVl6DE90G8yooyrBVXUP5JYWsW2bs6+5jFwYnqt5s+
         xjL96OYXaHS6O+3VXG0uzRS6be+N41liNS5gyvVxc4NfwoB0jrRrWuJNAnOc6ElR4AB0
         +P6w==
X-Gm-Message-State: AOAM532WY6R3aUvGXhP0499va28/ogZHxJovwl4ifjJPrevcdRKUMjAO
	vPu3S0HM+cM2eTV8Aotw+mfMQEFFKpUHLaJYSkQgI4L9M7aTP+V5D6mozwNAk8rsA6NSVW8r+62
	1FqJOw9DWAkywYkpwrBwRm8KPTmHusUoRWw==
X-Received: by 2002:a05:6808:178d:b0:322:931a:f88e with SMTP id
 bg13-20020a056808178d00b00322931af88emr6717657oib.173.1650634323832;
        Fri, 22 Apr 2022 06:32:03 -0700 (PDT)
X-Google-Smtp-Source:  =?utf-8?q?ABdhPJyScjOVB3ggbLo9CxsAAsiVsTljh2UmAcXa2X1?=
 =?utf-8?q?B3yyoYmcHqGTBI0GjulY/lpvCQEqUvhPKwuUFhkSBwxSwPDo=3D?=
X-Received: by 2002:a05:6808:178d:b0:322:931a:f88e with SMTP id
 bg13-20020a056808178d00b00322931af88emr6717627oib.173.1650634323382; Fri, 22
 Apr 2022 06:32:03 -0700 (PDT)
MIME-Version: 1.0
From: Subham Rai <srai@redhat.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 19:01:52 +0530
Message-ID: 
 <CAHsuS8Kfs3GUG14fk0Ditt+-k-FT3WoYPubb+Zw61kPuSK2R9Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: FOSDEM 2022 t-shirt mail confirmation not received
To: fosdem@lists.fosdem.org
Authentication-Results: relay.mimecast.com;
	auth=pass smtp.auth=CUSA124A263 smtp.mailfrom=srai@redhat.com
X-Mimecast-Spam-Score: 0
X-Mimecast-Originator: redhat.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0000000000007fe3c705dd3e40be"

--0000000000007fe3c705dd3e40be
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi Team,

I was one of the speakers at Fosdem 2022 here is the link
 https://fosdem.org/2022/schedule/event/sds_ceph_csi_k8s_migration/
<https://fosdem.org/2022/schedule/event/sds_ceph_csi_k8s_migration/>.

I did fill the form with my code from this email title`CORRECTION - FOSDEM
2022 - Complimentary T-shirt` but I didn't get any follow up and my
co-speaker already received it and some other people got the confirmation
email at least.

And, as you know t-shirt/goodies are always important =F0=9F=98=80
Looking forward to this email, Let me know if you need other information.

--=20
Subham Rai
Software Engineer

--0000000000007fe3c705dd3e40be
Content-Type: text/html; charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi Team,<div><br></div><div>I was one of the speakers at F=
osdem 2022 here is the link<a href=3D"https://fosdem.org/2022/schedule/even=
t/sds_ceph_csi_k8s_migration/">=C2=A0https://fosdem.org/2022/schedule/event=
/sds_ceph_csi_k8s_migration/</a>.</div><div><br></div><div>I did fill the f=
orm with my code from this email title`<span style=3D"color:rgb(32,33,36);f=
ont-family:&quot;Google Sans&quot;,Roboto,RobotoDraft,Helvetica,Arial,sans-=
serif;font-variant-ligatures:no-contextual">CORRECTION - FOSDEM 2022 - Comp=
limentary T-shirt</span>` but I didn&#39;t get any follow up and my co-spea=
ker already received it and some other people got the confirmation email at=
 least.</div><div><br></div><div>And, as you know t-shirt/goodies are alway=
s important=C2=A0=F0=9F=98=80</div><div>Looking forward to this email, Let =
me know if you need other information.</div><div><div><br></div>-- <br><div=
 dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature"><=
div dir=3D"ltr">Subham Rai<div>Software Engineer=C2=A0</div></div></div></d=
iv></div>

--0000000000007fe3c705dd3e40be--

