Incredible. It just got delivered this afternoon!!!Please disregard below email.Regards,Michel Vilain
On Mon, 22 Mar 2021 at 11:23, michel vilain<vilainm@yahoo.com> wrote:Hi,It's been six weeks since I ordered the below T-shirt.I understand that delivery make take a number of weeks.I just wanted to check if it is normal that the T-shirt has not been delivered yet.Kind regards,Michel Vilain
----- Forwarded message -----From: "treasure@fosdem.org" <treasure@fosdem.org>To: "Michel Vilain" <vilainm@yahoo.com>Cc:Sent: Mon, 8 Feb 2021 at 9:12Subject: Fosdem EU Order (Ref S04068)
Your Sales Order
S04068![]()
Hello,
This is a brief message to confirm that FOSDEM Treasure has received your order for:
Products Quantity Price
![]()
Exclusive FOSDEM 2021 T-shirt! 1.0 20.66 € 25.00 €
Delivery: 6.95 € SubTotal: 27.61 €
Taxes: 4.34 € Total: 31.95 € Please check this carefully and contact us immediately if there is a mistake:+32 27 88 74 78Note that production and delivery may take several weeks.
Bill to: Leon Boereboomlaan 129 Nossegem 1930 Belgium Payment Method: Mollie (31.95 €)
Ship to: Leon Boereboomlaan 129 Nossegem 1930 Belgium
Shipping Method: Delivery (6.95 €)
Fosdem EU
+32 27 88 74 78 | treasure@fosdem.orgPowered by Odoo