Hi,

Today I received my package, which I'm thankful for.

Unfortunately the quantity is incorrect. I received 1 item each instead of 2 of each.
Can you please check and investigate what went wrong?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Kasra Amirsarvari


On Sun, Feb 7, 2021 at 4:07 PM <treasure@fosdem.org> wrote:
Your Sales Order
S03837
Fosdem EU

Hello,

This is a brief message to confirm that FOSDEM Treasure has received your order for:




Products   Quantity Price
Product image Exclusive FOSDEM 2021 Hoodie! 2.041.32 €50.00 €
Product image Exclusive FOSDEM 2021 T-shirt! 2.020.66 €25.00 €
  Delivery: 6.95 €
  SubTotal: 130.91 €
  Taxes: 26.04 €
  Total: 156.95 €

Please check this carefully and contact us immediately if there is a mistake:

+32 27 88 74 78

Note that production and delivery may take several weeks.
Bill to: Albatroslaan 284 Lelystad Flevoland 8241 CR Netherlands
Payment Method: Mollie (156.95 €)

Ship to: Albatroslaan 284 Lelystad Flevoland 8241 CR Netherlands
Shipping Method: Delivery (6.95 €)

Fosdem EU
+32 27 88 74 78 | treasure@fosdem.org
Powered by Odoo