Hi,

It's been six weeks since I ordered the below T-shirt.

I understand that delivery make take a number of weeks. 

I just wanted to check if it is normal that the T-shirt has not been delivered yet.

Kind regards,
   Michel Vilain

----- Forwarded message -----
From: "treasure@fosdem.org" <treasure@fosdem.org>
To: "Michel Vilain" <vilainm@yahoo.com>
Cc:
Sent: Mon, 8 Feb 2021 at 9:12
Subject: Fosdem EU Order (Ref S04068)
Your Sales Order
S04068
Fosdem EU

Hello,

This is a brief message to confirm that FOSDEM Treasure has received your order for:




Products   Quantity Price
Product image Exclusive FOSDEM 2021 T-shirt! 1.020.66 €25.00 €
  Delivery: 6.95 €
  SubTotal: 27.61 €
  Taxes: 4.34 €
  Total: 31.95 €

Please check this carefully and contact us immediately if there is a mistake:

treasure@fosdem.org
+32 27 88 74 78

Note that production and delivery may take several weeks.
Bill to: Leon Boereboomlaan 129 Nossegem 1930 Belgium
Payment Method: Mollie (31.95 €)

Ship to: Leon Boereboomlaan 129 Nossegem 1930 Belgium
Shipping Method: Delivery (6.95 €)

Fosdem EU
+32 27 88 74 78 | treasure@fosdem.org
Powered by Odoo