Hello,

It's been almost 2 months since I made the payment and no one replied to any of my emails.
I didn't receive tracking information. If you shipped the items my way, I kindly ask you to provide me with the tracking number.

Thank you.
Cheers!

On Wed, Jan 19, 2022 at 2:57 PM <treasure@fosdem.org> wrote:
Your Sales Order
S05290
Fosdem EU

Hello,

This is a brief message to confirm that FOSDEM Treasure has received your order for:




Products   Quantity Price
Product image Exclusive FOSDEM 2022 T-shirt! 1.020.66 €25.00 €
Product image Exclusive FOSDEM 2022 T-shirt! 1.020.66 €25.00 €
Product image Exclusive FOSDEM 2022 T-shirt! 1.020.66 €25.00 €
Product image Exclusive FOSDEM 2022 T-shirt! 2.020.66 €25.00 €
  Delivery: 12.95 €
  SubTotal: 116.25 €
  Taxes: 21.70 €
  Total: 137.95 €

Please check this carefully and contact us immediately if there is a mistake:

+32 27 88 74 78

Note that production and delivery may take several weeks.
Bill to: Marianijeva 11 Pula 52100 Croatia
Payment Method: Mollie (137.95 €)

Ship to: Marianijeva 11 Pula 52100 Croatia
Shipping Method: Delivery (12.95 €)

Fosdem EU
+32 27 88 74 78 | treasure@fosdem.org
Powered by Odoo